balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
I have no idea, presumably it will appear again.
There used to be a little info about coming updates in the OP but it seems to have been removed.. it used to state that X Update (current), Y update then Danny update, is that still the plan?

Wasn't planning to return to this until Danny but played the latest patch last week, the quality of the update was top notch, well done!
Cheers

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
There used to be a little info about coming updates in the OP but it seems to have been removed.. it used to state that X Update (current), Y update then Danny update, is that still the plan?

Wasn't planning to return to this until Danny but played the latest patch last week, the quality of the update was top notch, well done!
Cheers
No, unfortunately, the previous timeline plan for updates has gone out of the window.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
So two questions ? Firs how do i enable the incest in game i saw there is no patch. Second where can i fight a walkthrough ?

• Angry
Reactions: Hese_1
Jan 2, 2020
So two questions ? Firs how do i enable the incest in game i saw there is no patch. Second where can i fight a walkthrough ?
No idea about any incest patches, but regarding fighting a walkthrough, I do not believe you can.
In all seriousness, there is no walkthrough, and it's not really needed. I only got stuck once because I had tunnel vision. It is pretty linear, just follow the ingame log.

• Angry
Reactions: Chaos La Croix

XSilentX

Apr 16, 2019
The quest for finding becca after the cinema is stuck I go to becca house but I can't click the door and there's no option on the stables. help

wenwhop

Feb 24, 2019
The quest for finding becca after the cinema is stuck I go to becca house but I can't click the door and there's no option on the stables. help
yOu dOnT nEeD aNy waLkTHroUgh, yA knOw?

This thread is fucking pointless. No actual help here, just "nEXt uPDaTe wHen? :D", "mOrE NTR pWeAse :geek:" and "NTR sUckS sO hArD, liSteN eVeRYoNe, I'm oUt of hERe :poop:". That's it. Just grab this two links (1, 2), and never come back. Forget it ever exists.

You can't complete the quest, because you have skipped the Arnette's Guild questline. I've had the same issue, because I've avoided quests from characters i'm not interested in.
The best part - Becca is not missed, not completely at least. Day after her missing, you can find her in the school - she's still there, waiting when you complete her quests from early builds :cautious:. Your best bet - have some progress with Becca, and soon after she will invite MC to Arnette's Guild Headquarters. After then, the door will be clickable. Click on it, and you will see two empty option boxes:
Le door.png

Pick the second one, go to horny jail The Stables

Last edited:

XSilentX

Apr 16, 2019
yOu dOnT nEeD aNy waLkTHroUgh, yA knOw?

This thread is fucking pointless. No actual help here, just "nEXt uPDaTe wHen? :D", "mOrE NTR pWeAse :geek:" and "NTR sUckS sO hArD, liSteN eVeRYoNe, I'm oUt of hERe :poop:". That's it. Just grab this two links (1, 2), and never come back. Forget it ever exists.

You can't complete the quest, because you have skipped the Arnette's Guild questline. I've had the same issue, because I've avoided quests from characters i'm not interested in.
The best part - Becca is not missed, not completely at least. Day after her missing, you can find her in the school - she's still there, waiting when you complete her quests from early builds :cautious:. Your best bet - have some progress with Becca, and soon after she will invite MC to Arnette's Guild Headquarters. After then, the door will be clickable. Click on it, and you will see two empty option boxes:
View attachment 1314524

Pick the second one, go to horny jail The Stables
I figured it out yesterday but thanks for replying.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes