Jul 20, 2017
Thanks for answering my question! I also don't think it's very safe, because it's a platform that's been growing now, but I still think it's worth keeping an eye on because of the content of Taffy Tales. I feel like you guys left a lot of ideas aside due to the patreon rules, and that's too bad for content creators to have to be limited in that way.
Choosing. They choose to be limited that way. There are plenty of other sites that dont suck paypals dick where they COULD be artistically free but they refuse to go to them because they like money. And as most of the world sadly fucking thinks. Greed, is good.

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
Gallery unlock for 0.47.5a
Simply replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll in "TaffyTales_Data\Managed" with the one in the Archive
hello is it possible that we get an update for the bugfix edition? cant really launch the game using this one cheers! have a great day

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
You know what I don't see that deserves to be said? A thank you to the boys who made the ntr optional. I'm really glad it was done. Good work guys, I'm glad you heard the community out and were willing to listen.

Having said that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, the short answer on the scene is this. The artwork (and story outline around the artwork) was pre-done by Uberpie on the assumption that Mind control was allowed on Patreon, once I explained it wasn't allowed and we'd get banned for it, (Yes, it has happened to other devs) we had to backpedal with already completed art and try re-imagine some kind of narrative to fit the art, (as too much time had been spent on this art to 'not' use it). Worse still, the art was so clearly originally designed for mind control trying to fit any kind of reasonable narrative around it was always going to be a nightmare, i. E, Mary's eyes clearly were originally meant to be her under the influence of mind control. To make matters worse, we had to try fit around this new narrarive in short order to release the update which had already taken too long to release.

The result was the incoherence that made it into the game. It wasn't Uber's fault, he just wasn't aware fully of the TOS restrictions and well, it was never going to end well but like I said, too much art had been invested and time was on a wire.

Last edited:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
So, the short answer on the scene is this. The artwork (and story outline around the artwork) was pre-done by Uberpie on the assumption that Mind control was allowed on Patreon, once I explained it wasn't allowed and we'd get banned for it, (Yes, it has happened to other devs) we had to backpedal with already completed art and try re-imagine some kind of narrative to fit the art, (as too much time had been spent on this art to 'not' use it). Worse still, the art was so clearly originally designed for mind control trying to fit any kind of reasonable narrative around it was always going to be a nightmare, i. E, Mary's eyes clearly were originally meant to be her under the influence of mind control. To make matters worse, we had to try fit around this new narrarive in short order to release the update which had already taken too long to release.

The result was the incoherence that made it into the game. It wasn't Uber's fault, he just wasn't aware fully of the TOS restrictions and well, it was never going to end well but like I said, too much art had been invested and time was on a wire.
Oh, well thanks for the explanation. I actually did look around for an explanation earlier but there was like 20 pages of people angry at you with very little explanation. So the original story was the remote control actually works, but is not bonded to him in any way and anyone can use it?

And maybe I just forgot but how did the MC get the remote back? Do we just headcannon that our ntr antagonist just dropped it on the way out and all characters completely forgot about this scene for the presumable future of the game?

Or is he gonna try to get it back in another arc?

Hopefully some hackerman makes a patch for all the content uncensored one day.

EDIT: Oh, and you might wanna do some checking regarding the Danny stuff. My main character falsely remembered doing things with Danny if I recall correctly sometimes fantasized and even gave me options like "use his mouth" when I was in the non-trap route. Nothing happened and any content was all avoidable though.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2020
Damn Patreon. We must rebel against this platform, which restricts our creators from doing scenes like these. Let's leave now for Subcribstar and we'll be free in this new world, full of hot scenes with much more interesting stories and fetishes of all kinds (less NTR please, Netori can of course)

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Oh, well thanks for the explanation. I actually did look around for an explanation earlier but there was like 20 pages of people angry at you with very little explanation. So the original story was the remote control actually works, but is not bonded to him in any way and anyone can use it?

And maybe I just forgot but how did the MC get the remote back? Do we just headcannon that our ntr antagonist just dropped it on the way out and all characters completely forgot about this scene for the presumable future of the game?

Or is he gonna try to get it back in another arc?

Hopefully some hackerman makes a patch for all the content uncensored one day.
In the OC version it was just the drugs Gerda gave you that allowed the mind control.

Obviously, this was not allowed + drugging someone to achieve mind control is pretty much a double no.

In an earlier sketch i wrote that didnt get used MC punched Darnell and he dropped the remote but I cant remember what the current reason was.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
In the OC version it was just the drugs Gerda gave you that allowed the mind control.

Obviously, this was not allowed + drugging someone to achieve mind control is pretty much a double no.

In an earlier sketch i wrote that didnt get used MC punched Darnell and he dropped the remote but I cant remember what the current reason was.
He didn't drop the remote as far as I remember. Security came and he took off. I thought he still had it until the demon said to drunk mc "check your pocket the remote should be in there."

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016

Not really into tickling Uber's balls after all the downtime between updates, but I have enjoyed the last update, and genuinely enjoyed the whole pretend to be controlled plotline with the exception of that one scene. If it is as you explained, I gotta say I'm impressed how well you guys were able to adapt that plotline. Also if you haven't you really should try to convince him of doing a proper patch, or commission someone to take care of it.

Dec 14, 2020
My honest opinion of Taffy Tales. The game already has a lot of real content and high quality content, even without the animations, of course it's because the art is amazing and the writing improves with each update, but what I really missed about the game is the Sound of things, sounds of sex, slapping, moaning (pain or pleasure), sound of interaction with objects, ambient sounds. FUCK if it had sounds like that, this game would be overwhelmingly more immersive. (Actually I don't know much about game production, so I can't tell you how difficult it is to make or put these sounds in the game, as many games or almost none that I've seen so far have a nice job about it)

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes