locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
Please help. How can I get the previous save files?
No chances as far as I knew. However, in every released version, Uber prepared a check point from the earlier version. So you didnt need to replay from the beginning each time they release the new update.

DekaPants

Feb 13, 2020
No chances as far as I knew. However, in every released version, Uber prepared a check point from the earlier version. So you didnt need to replay from the beginning each time they release the new update.
Could you please tell me what which version was the previous one?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Do I understand well

from the next update ???

we will have sympathy points for each character and these characters will go about their business in real time.

And when we have a lot of sympathy points, we will be able to do different things with them.

Last edited:

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Do I understand well

from the next update ???

we will have sympathy points for each character and these characters will go about their business in real time.

And when we have a lot of sympathy points, we will be able to do different things with them.
It will depends on how many "sympathy points" you will have with them, and when you will meet them in the city they will behave differently at each stage (if there is some kind of sympathy stage)

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
The game needs some bugfixing. With the exception of some cgs it assumes I'm on Danny's route.

There's a subtle hint at intimacy about Vivvian in the movie theatre which I assume was hinting at Danny and mc... and to top it off it says things in Danny's diary about how the mc showed his dick and made him feel turned on.

Either I headcannon Danny as a bisexual man with extreme delusions or this was accidentally forgotten during writing.

Aug 1, 2021
Can someone tell me how to find becca pls? I do the step he write up there but the barn only show up 1 option is leave, i'm stuck at this and don't knkw what to do, is this a bugs?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes