Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
I can't seem to find those scenes at all. I saw art of Dany in CG but I can't find them in scenes.
Yes some scenes are not in the scenes gallery, like the ntr one, there's one CG with the undresses landlady but it's not a "scene" so you will need to play to see it
EDIT : i know what i'm saying doesn't make sense but it's just like this :WaitWhat:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It annoys me a bit that the save from the previous version of the game cannot be loaded, only as a new version of the game is it a code for new content.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Could you give us more details on the new mechanics, which will be added in the next update? Like, what characters was this routine mechanic added to? And are you planning on adding her to all the characters?
So, the character routine mechanic should be for all the characters.
E.g, Monday-Sunday, every character should be somewhere or doing something.

As your relationship progresses with them, certain things should change.

I.e, Monday Afternoon for example, Becca may be kicking the ball outside of her house and Priscilla may be at the Mall with Mia clothes shopping.

BUT, once you progress X far with both girls, you may find Becca and Priscilla instead making out in the closet in School on a monday afternoon (For example).

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes