Rynka_MDZ

Jun 11, 2018
Someone pls on Day 14 - I can't buy the Screwdriver on the shop ( Doesn't trigger )
I use 0.47.5b version

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
You are literally talking to someone who wants NTR, and clearly there is an expectation of NTR in this game, which goes to show that it’s one of its selling points. Go cry elsewhere.
Yes its such a selling point that any time it's introduced game almost colapses.
I think the best cucking one could do is to cuck cucks out of having cuckshit in the game while taking cuck money for it. Wouldn't that make cucks tingle

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
All these people here talking about ntr as if their opinion matters to uberpie. He won't read this, he doesn't read the discord and I feel all these people talking about ntr haven't played the game and are just giving their generic opinion before playing it.

Could we have a special ntr/non ntr discussion ban? Also could we send some bull to all the NTR lovers home to fuck their beloved one? Would make the world such a better place

BBC King

May 8, 2021
All these people here talking about ntr as if their opinion matters to uberpie. He won't read this, he doesn't read the discord and I feel all these people talking about ntr haven't played the game and are just giving their generic opinion before playing it.

Could we have a special ntr/non ntr discussion ban? Also could we send some bull to all the NTR lovers home to fuck their beloved one? Would make the world such a better place
If we are going by that logic then be sure to send a letter to NTR haters explaining to them they will never own a harem, never seduce women with their penis and the world doesn't revolve around them alone.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes