preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Talking about the NTR actually in (or not) Taffy Tales is fine, pointlessly talking about the genre will get your post deleted.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The sad part is, the renders probably exist. I can't think of any valid reason why they were left out - short of the obvious one.
They make one of the most obnoxious MCs ever - but on this, they draw the line. LOL
Well mystery ntr is a big thing. Not showing what happened is actually a big draw for some people. Wondering how far they went etc. Though usually it is good to give people the choice to see or wonder what happened.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Well mystery ntr is a big thing. Not showing what happened is actually a big draw for some people. Wondering how far they went etc. Though usually it is good to give people the choice to see or wonder what happened.
I would have no problem had they left it a mystery. Did she or didn't she? But that's not what they did.
I wish they would have saved it for another day. Seems like a 'jumping the shark' moment to me.

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
I got a question,
Despite my progress being at 100% and all the scenes unlocked I'm still missing a couple of CGs, specifically from 406 to 411. Maybe I missed some event but I would appreciate if someone could tell me how to unlock them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes