thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
lostraven usually tells us once he's got the beta in his hands. So unless you see him talking about it, don't get too excited.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Hello everyone,

I just want everyone to know if there is a slight delay, it's on me and not Uber. I've been a bit slower these last few days writing stuff Uber sent me days ago that was essential for the update.

I was told a few days ago one of my Aunts has not only been officially diagnosed with terminal cancer but is not expected to last much longer than a month, and my focus has generally been a bit 'off' in light of this but I'm trying to push through anyway.

So, if there is a delay I'm sorry.

MOMONGA98

Sep 13, 2020
Hello everyone,

I just want everyone to know if there is a slight delay, it's on me and not Uber. I've been a bit slower these last few days writing stuff Uber sent me days ago that was essential for the update.

I was told a few days ago one of my Aunts has not only been officially diagnosed with terminal cancer but is not expected to last much longer than a month, and my focus has generally been a bit 'off' in light of this but I'm trying to push through anyway.

Sorry man, that kind of things hit hard, personally i like this game and your style of writing. I wanted to say that i am gratefull for replying to questions in this forum and sincerely hope that you can find the peace of mind to cope with this situation. My mother tongue isn't english sorry in avance for the grammatic mistakes.

hardwire666

Apr 12, 2018
Hello everyone,

That kind of shit has a way of taking the wind out of your sails. My best friend died a few months back and it just sucked the life out of all of my projects. It wasn't depression, just made it very hard to get in the mood/frame of mind to get stuff done.

Condolences and best of luck.

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
this game is no need for walkthrough? Sorry, i actually just started to play this game so im just curious if we will mislead if there is no walkthrough.

unknown_dude

Jan 5, 2019
Hello everyone,

Hey man, I hope you are getting (and taking) enough time to spend with your aunt. Lots of love to you, your aunt and your family from a random stronger on the internet. May those days not be influenced by mainly grief and pain but rather by love and compassion, maybe even by joy of the things you do together. I am a fan of your work and would rather have a delay of the release date than having you regret that you didn't spend enough time with your aunt. Stay strong! <3

Jun 7, 2019

Unlocked
'Secret' teaser #3
Hello everyone! :)
Not long left now, the posing is 90% done and all of the CGs are ready and complete.
We've worked hard on this update, and think there should be something for everyone to enjoy.
We hope you guys enjoy it when you get your hands on it! :)
Thank you all for your support,
this would not be possible without you.
-The Taffy Tales team.
Just who is that 'girl?'

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
" 'Secret' teaser #3
Not long left now, the posing is 90% done and all of the CGs are ready and complete.
We've worked hard on this update, and think there should be something for everyone to enjoy.
-The Taffy Tales team.
Just who is that 'girl?' "

Brownbear2025

Aug 6, 2018

Unlocked
'Secret' teaser #3
-The Taffy Tales team.
Just who is that 'girl?'
'girl?' = Danny? :unsure:

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes