Nov 24, 2017
Anyway, on to more productive posting. I wish this title wasn't on Patreon. The potential premise was so much more interesting at the start before it started getting neutered by Patreon policies. Possibilities for bestiality, mind control, drugging, non-"landlady" incest and so many other interesting things removed because of Patreon. /sigh.

Bruka

May 10, 2021
is there ntr confirmed for this update? Kinda bummed last update they didnt show it.
Unfortunately, the dev said in the next update the MC turns into an Ogre and Danny turns into a donkey and they have to kill a dragon named Darnell in order to save princess Mary. But, they plan on making it into a PG movie and pitching it to Dreamworks. Idk, the movie idea sounds bad if you ask me.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Unfortunately, the dev said in the next update the MC turns into an Ogre and Danny turns into a donkey and they have to kill a dragon named Darnell in order to save princess Mary. But, they plan on making it into a PG movie and pitching it to Dreamworks. Idk, the movie idea sounds bad if you ask me.
Don't give LostRaven any ideas...

fatik81

Jul 20, 2019
Hi Guys... Game is freezing after visiting Mom in her bedroom for 2nd time. I can not proceed to the game, it doesn't let me to go anywhere, it just stucks on the black screen. How can i solve this problem ? Please help....

notiam_0

Jun 13, 2018
Hi Guys... Game is freezing after visiting Mom in her bedroom for 2nd time. I can not proceed to the game, it doesn't let me to go anywhere, it just stucks on the black screen. How can i solve this problem ? Please help....
uninstal and reinstal the game but keep your saves? Try to download it from another source. It can also come from your computer.

Last edited:

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
why do you go to your MOMs bedroom in the first place??? :p
btw: what is the dogs job in this game? hope he gets some sexy time

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes