sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
Probably the first game where I actually look forward to the tranny route...
Same here. No homo.
Danny's cute af. Hope he'll play MC's trombone while that's stuffing Becca, before he gets to eat that salty cream pie whilst getting pounded himself.

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
I'm a bit confused. Is the game only available through the friendship route? After doing stuff I got the option to either help or not help Darnell who was beated up. I know the friendship route involves you both scoring girls so am I on the friendship route or still on the harem/big dick route?

Reactions: Chronos7

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
anyway the fact that priscilla is spending so much time in the showers with becca is kinda sus, i smell NTR
You...uh....you being serious? 'Cause...you DO realize that Priscilla/Becca basically consider each other girlfriends, in addition to their relationship with the MC, right? Polyamory and all that. Not even remotely any form of NTR. Hell, don't think it even really ticks the boxes for netorase......

Jun 22, 2017
I have been saying things like this for awhile, watch your comments get deleted for being off topic. The sycophants just don't care about how many good arguments you make how much sense you make etc, all they care about is attaining some sort of fulfillment and gratification through these promised "products".
They are like drug addicts chasing the next hit, but for them the big hit is all the flashy previews and what could be. Could my fantasy's be fulfilled this time could this make up for the lack of love and intimacy in my real life etc.
They don't even understand themselves bit much to ask for them to understand the world around them.
His arguments are gonna get deleted for being off-topic because they are off-topic.

Reactions: Wyrme

OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
There was some close NTR earlier before Uber moved it around and made it so that you don't really 'know' if it happens or not. But it's somewhat implied. It's kind of a grey area. I don't consider it NTR personally because hey. people fuck and cheat all the time. NTR to me is straight up making the MC aware of it and forcing him to be an either willing or unwilling party to it.
Thanks for the response mate. And true people are up to shitty behaviour all around. On my part the fact that a character who you can potentially get with is taken from you registers as NTR, it's one thing if the character just happens to be hot and ends up in a situation but if there is a path to her route then it irks me especially considering Darnell is designed to be your typical cocky master of cuckoldry and blackmail. I'll see how this all plays out.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes