lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
It cannot go on as it is now
The current system is completely full of holes and an invitation for fraudsters.
Needs a change, urgently.

Pay per build ensures that there are no more scammers, if it means that future developers have to bring some capital with them (from the start) is even another reason that the whole project runs honestly because once the developer puts his hard-earned money to start a project, he will handle his work more responsibly.
By having a sword of Damocles over his head he will make sure that he often releases updates & keep lying will be punished with sanctions.

Another option would be: An advance payment with consumer protection (similar to PayPal's buyer protection)
Supporters could send money in advance and if the dev will not release a update in an certain time frame, you can withdraw the money.

Or a middle ground:
You could do the whole thing like this, for example, initially it is billed monthly and if about three times the developer is releasing very slowly or not at all, his account is penalized (strikes) & from then on he is only allowed to debit per build.
This method won't completely eliminate fraud, still it will force it out a lot.
Apologizes for the slow reply, I'm weirdly not receiving notifications for the thread atm and these last few days (weeks) have been extremely hectic.

My solution is a simple one, but it requires Patreon to stop pointlessly hiring land whales to meet diversity quotas and actually staff themselves competently.

-If a game receives enough complaints that it's not delivering on content deadlines promised, a staff member intervenes to find out what's going on, the developer gets given three months to sort his shit out or the accounts get frozen. During this frozen period, he can't receive or cash out any donations, if he fails then in the next 3-6 months to deliver anything then, the account is removed or Perma frozen.

+Insert perhaps some intervention thing where a developer can argue his case and show some WIPS to prove he/she is actually working for some more leniency.

OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
The NTR vibes are strong in this one, so I'll ask straight away, will that strength stat come in handy when I break that bastard's (Darnell is it?) face in half because I can't deal with the constant threat he poses. And I read a comment that says there is still Ntr in the Non-Ntr route? Is this true??

So when people will be able to report to the doctor concerning his subconscious is that when the true Ntr route is unlocked or is the option still there in the current build? Can you do nothing to break the cycle?? Sorry guys I need to know because Ntr hits so hard but the worst part is that these stories (especailly hentai) leave the MC with no option of some much needed revenge:mad:.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
The NTR vibes are strong in this one, so I'll ask straight away, will that strength stat come in handy when I break that bastard's (Darnell is it?) face in half because I can't deal with the constant threat he poses. And I read a comment that says there is still Ntr in the Non-Ntr route? Is this true??
There was some close NTR earlier before Uber moved it around and made it so that you don't really 'know' if it happens or not. But it's somewhat implied. It's kind of a grey area. I don't consider it NTR personally because hey. people fuck and cheat all the time. NTR to me is straight up making the MC aware of it and forcing him to be an either willing or unwilling party to it.

AlexMercer78

May 8, 2018
I still dont understand what's there to test, this is a visual novel, the only thing you have to test is if the images or texts appear alright and in the right sequence, my personal and totally opinable impression is just that the update isnt ready, and it is totally okay but ffs just stop giving away random dates.

qwartzy

Jun 3, 2017
There have been problems with the order you do the quests in and items being unclickable in older content.
I still dont understand what's there to test, this is a visual novel, the only thing you have to test is if the images or texts appear alright and in the right sequence, my personal and totally opinable impression is just that the update isnt ready, and it is totally okay but ffs just stop giving away random dates.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
hope we will be finally get save transfer... is a pain in the ass always restarting with new build, especially if you are not done yet with the previous one.
If you haven't, use the code that usually comes with each update. It doesn't help with stuff you didn't finish from the previous update but it will get you right up to the new stuff.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

So when people will be able to report to the doctor concerning his subconscious is that when the true Ntr route is unlocked or is the option still there in the current build? Can you do nothing to break the cycle?? Sorry guys I need to know because Ntr hits so hard but the worst part is that these stories (especailly hentai) leave the MC with no option of some much needed revenge:mad:.

It starts again on the subject of NTR :(

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Will we ever fuck danny in this game? I wouldn't mind it being optional
If actual sex with Danny is ever added, it will most definitely be optional, but that choice may have already been included in the game. Back when you first decided what you wanted MCs relationship with Danny to be.

Barely-here

Dec 20, 2020
Trying ti get some cgs. For some reason some of the cg involving mask girl are missing. Yknow the ones where Becca gets sent to a warehouse.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes