woopdoop

Apr 8, 2018
please god stop giving clara content and please just give more priscilla
clara makes an appearance and has like 4 scenes every update

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
HOW CAN I MAKE MONEY IN THE GANE i just cant find a job
Around day 9 or just progressing enough in the game you'll get the option to fap in the boys changing room at school. If you fap for money you get to do an easy mini game in which you have to click when the arrow is on green or yellow for cash. You get 5 stamina per try and hitting green gives you 25 $ and takes 1 stamina hitting yellow gives 15$ and drains 2 stamina while hitting red gives 0 $ and drains 3 stamina.

If your wondering where it is at just go to school, then in the school hallway pick the first door on the left, then the middle door and then pick the booth and choose fap for money. You can also go there to either get a blowjob or fuck Clara whenever you want.

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
nvm for the people who can't go through the minigame go in the setting and you have skip the minigame enter ozllpw and the minigame not a problem anymore

This needs to be pinned somewhere, kind of shit I cant beat a mini game because I have a decent mouse.

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
Anybody know what these missing scenes are?
I think they meant to be vaginal, but even doing vaginal with her doesn't seem to unlock them, so maybe it's a bug? Since I can only call her once for booty call, don't remember when you can call her anytime or also maybe you can unlock it when the quest demands for it and then you choose vaginal, I dunno. Maybe other users could help out.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Okay so the update said there was a scene with Tiffany but, I don't see anything.
Did it? I think it just said she was involved. It's part of the Stacy story. I haven't finished though (5 missing scenes) so not sure.

edit: Never mind, got two more, I think the last 3 missing scenes are just Danny content, which is meh.

Have the same problem can someone help ?
Same. Finally figured it out. Enter Becca's house in the evening.

i'm stuck at something smells good ? , what should i do here ?
Kitchen.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes