Gudnej

Jul 8, 2017
Exported folder in regedit not sure if it works.

Here is the save file atleast for those who wanna test.

I skipped the Trap so im guessing ~3 scenes are missing.

funbahg

Jul 24, 2017
There is a bug with the ice rink, if you use a gaming mouse (or any decent mouse really) the instabilty triggers on both the press AND RELEASE so if you have a decent mouse it makes it nearly impossible. As most low ms rs mice use a press and release trigger action rather than just press
Thank you! I won the ice rink challenge easily after going into my mouse settings and changed the polling rate from 1000 to 125.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
if you choose an NTR option does it lock you into being a cuck, or can you NTR some scenes and alpha others?

I've only seen the one with Mary and Darnell at the gym, are there others implimented. (I'm a little pissed it cut of without any action)

Coldmatter

Nov 4, 2018
Hey, wasn't Gerda like kidnapped last patch or something? I swear something happened to her, but got no idea what or how, and I thought the mc is supposed to save her or something. Despite all that I loved the update, it was quite interesting how we started to know and understand peter slightly more than just red doing his thing, given that he liked Stacy, Janice, and Chantelle.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hey, wasn't Gerda like kidnapped last patch or something? I swear something happened to her, but got no idea what or how, and I thought the mc is supposed to save her or something. Despite all that I loved the update, it was quite interesting how we started to know and understand peter slightly more than just red doing his thing, given that he liked Stacy, Janice, and Chantelle.
you mean when Harry tells you she was missing and gives you her ring? but if you enter the house she is right there waing for her bull to fuck her?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Did anyone else miss a Harry job? when you get the scooter, you ask harry for a way to earn, he offers a delivery job for the following saturday, but for me it just vanished, no job 15,000, no scooter

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
1-And where is this new mechanic with sympathy points? And that characters can do all kinds of things in real time.
2-and where is this new location on board the ship?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes