Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
It feels like a chore to play because you can't just chose which character you are after. I need to pause playing and continue some other time for this to be bearable because some characters I'm just not into or interested or I just don't want to deal with certain characters for now but I have to to continue the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mirnation

androide

May 3, 2018
So what to do when I've to accompany Stacy home after ice skating. I can't find Stacy to click on her and going to her home doesn't complete it.

giovannialberti8090

Aug 26, 2019
Hi i have played 100% in v0.22.0b, there is a way to star were i left so at the start of 0.47.5a because the cheatcode of this version will make me start from 0.68

CitadelSpecter

Dec 13, 2019
need a little help im stuck with the quest "let's play something new" of clara after i bought the BDSM from the hidden shop and told her to meet at the motel where i met meet alan but dunno what do do next

Reactions: aoaos

Nakita

Jul 9, 2018
Help! Stuck at : "Let's find a rope to get Tiffany's ball back." i have the rope in inventory... when i go to priscilla house, nothing happens. "The door's closed"

My bad! i solve my problem!

Last edited:

beaterz

Aug 6, 2018
I found in the settings there is a button for skip mini game but need a code for it...anyone know the code?

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Okay it annoys me that there's no animations for the sex scenes, but there is (on very rare occasion) for none sex scenes like that one masturbation scene and weight lifting (there's probably more [I just got to the part where you first go to the gym]).

Reactions: Mirnation

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
The Iceskating minigame was absolute trash. Otherwise this was a nice update. What does bother me is the writing with the two "personalities"

Both are taken to a too great an extreme >_> And as amazing as it is, Red is more realistic and beliveable than the king of the cucks and lord of whiteknights that the MC's base personality is. Like, jesus christ how much of a spineless wimp can you be?

Averop

Dec 2, 2020
ANYONE CAN HELP ME IF I START WITH THE RECENT UPDATE THEN HOW MONEY CAN BE EARNED? OR HOW TO MAX THE MONEY AND STATS? IF I WRITE THE CHEAT CODE OF MAX MONEY AND STATS IN THE SKIP GAME PART IN SETTINGS MENU MONEY QUANTITY DOESN'T CHANGE. HELP ME OUT, THANKING IN ADVANCE

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
There's a scene where you get your mom involved in your harem, and the other characters will refer to her as "your mom" if her name is mom, so if her name is Mary instead it'll be "your Mary" which doesn't make sense.
Actually same goes for Tif. if you change her name to "sister," then Stacy will refer to her in that way that doesn't make sense either.

soren_uk

Feb 18, 2020
after extracting when I want to run the game the system shows a massage that this app can't run on my pc but I played the older versions on my PC until now does anyone know how can I fix it?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes