brayet

Sep 17, 2019
I
1st camera in the bathroom click on the shower
2nd in the bedroom click on the mirror
3rd in the bedroom click on the stool close to the door
I have started this game like 4 times and always got stuck in the same part until by mistake I cliked on the stool but the next time I always forget XD

Joseh

Feb 10, 2018
Just started playing the game again since its release, noticed theres a dog in the cover pic, is there bestiality in this?

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Wow, i'm surprised so many are complaining about ice skating. I got it in one go, and i wasted time at the beginning cuz I wasn't sure what to do.

The whole stacy thing was weird to me, is she a completely new character? I like her design though, but the mc being such a simp over her considering was pretty vomit inducing. That said, I liked the update myself aside from what I mentioned before. Gotta agree that more priscilla woulda been welcomed though.

Apr 13, 2019
For all those who have a problem with ice skating open up cheat engine and set speed hack to 5, thank me later
must be nice when you got cheat engine, on linux so no obvious recourse. Seems whoever the fuck programmed this stupid fucking minigame set up the instability to go on mouse down AND fucking mouse up, so it's always fucking double whatever you want the speed to be.

Apr 13, 2019
must be nice when you got cheat engine, on linux so no obvious recourse. Seems whoever the fuck programmed this stupid fucking minigame set up the instability to go on mouse down AND fucking mouse up, so it's always fucking double whatever you want the speed to be.
If you're a retard like me, go to settings in the main menu, unlock the skip minigames with the max stats / money code, reload save, skip button appears.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes