HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So I've been following this since release and I was wondering if this update is smoother enough that it won't impede progress? I keep seeing people stuck but I wonder if it's from things not being communicated or actual bugs?

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Spoilers sort of I really hope they don't make the other girls get tattoos or make them look like bimbos. I like Mary's and Becca's innocent look.

Reactions: wiseold6996

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Danny's storyline tho :/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Peace out!
I agree personally I'd love for the Danny ark to be more akin to the special. The whole thing that happens in this update was just meh. Don't get me wrong this kinda ark can work but how the special set it up was how it seemed to be going and it just feels better

hablat

Jul 24, 2017
So I've been following this since release and I was wondering if this update is smoother enough that it won't impede progress? I keep seeing people stuck but I wonder if it's from things not being communicated or actual bugs?
It's poor communication. There are a few bugs but I, personally, never had any that broke the game or stopped progression. It's a lot of hints that don't really tell you anything. Off the top of my head
  • Not telling you where the ice rink is (in the mall, second door on the right)
  • Not telling you where to meet Janice (first time smoking by the track, second time she's in the secret door of the convenience store)
  • Text whatshername (In bed)
  • "Talk to Clara for the next stage of the plan" - Doesn't tell you to buy a webcam, which is required. I think they just mixed up the order.
  • Not telling you where Stacy wants to take you (alley by the club)
And a few other things. It just leads to you clicking around looking for the right thing. I don't think it should be fully spelled out, maybe, but definitely a bit more clear.

There's also doubled-up prompts like "Stay for a lesson" leading to different events where you have to just... guess which is which. Playable, but a bit irritating.

I agree personally I'd love for the Danny ark to be more akin to the special. The whole thing that happens in this update was just meh. Don't get me wrong this kinda ark can work but how the special set it up was how it seemed to be going and it just feels better

I third this. I thought the plot was blackmailing Danny and then you rescue him from yourself, endearing him after he gets a lil bit corrupt. Slowly leading him down the path with a few hard pushes would be more satisfying than forcing him imo. But I'm not the writer, so eh.

Last edited:

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
how tf does the ice skating work
Idk if somehow I got an easier version but just keep tapping until it gets close to the top of red. Let red go down for a bit and repeat. Eventually your speed should be pretty high so just tap every once in a while.

Steven Ethan

Sep 1, 2020
The team has done a wonderful job, the update was really great & worth it. Would also like to thank you for releasing the android version at the same time. I prefer playing on my phone.

I like how you have introduced new characters and gave a really thrilling adventure with almost all the characters including Danny(personally I dont like Danny but there are many TT fans who enjoy Danny content and you people have heard their voice).
The art was fabulous and the scenes were pretty decent, just a small suggestion please keep less slanting scenes/pictures. In future it would be great if you add a photo studio where you can invite girls for photo shoot in different costumes/clothes. If possible we would all love to see the next update which includes Tiffany, Jessica, Violet, Natasha & Tattoo girl story line.

Reactions: Bertou10
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes