geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
It's about 3-4 hours (with cheats). I really like this game, so it isn't any problem for me.
Hmm really? I guess that's without reading though, right? And considering that you're likely a repeating player, then you'll be able to figure out what to do a lot easier than newbies? Also, cheats will remove the puzzles and the money farming requirement which can make things take extra time.

I started the game from the last save, and just the last update took me 1.5 hours to get through (started at 12AM, finished at 1.30AM)..

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Hmm really? I guess that's without reading though, right? And considering that you're likely a repeating player, then you'll be able to figure out what to do a lot easier than newbies? Also, cheats will remove the puzzles and the money farming requirement which can make things take extra time.

I started the game from the last save, and just the last update took me 1.5 hours to get through (started at 12AM, finished at 1.30AM)..
Yes, I skipped text. It helps a lot.

JoshBook

Apr 27, 2020
How to pass the Ice Rink? What is this impassable stuff? The mini-game is absolutely random. Who can tell me to do this? There are 3 control buttons: the left mouse button, the right mouse button and the wheel mouse, respectively. No matter how I click them in different order, there is still not enough time for me to go through this

Jungbun

May 26, 2019
How to pass the Ice Rink? What is this impassable stuff? The mini-game is absolutely random. Who can tell me to do this? There are 3 control buttons: the left mouse button, the right mouse button and the wheel mouse, respectively. No matter how I click them in different order, there is still not enough time for me to go through this
Where is the Ice Rink?

Oct 6, 2017
Change your monitor down to 60Hz if youre on 144Hz

Reactions: Good At School
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes