depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Does anyone have a problem where lines appear on the face of characters? Kinda looks like a box cutaway
Yeah, I'm seeing the same thing and it's ruining the game for me. I'm just at the start, so if it doesn't get better, I'll quit playing.

If this is a new issue, then I'm guessing they screwed up the images while compressing, too much compression or sharpening or changing lighting can break seamless combination of several images used to create and emote characters.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, I'm seeing the same thing and it's ruining the game for me. I'm just at the start, so if it doesn't get better, I'll quit playing.

If this is a new issue, then I'm guessing they screwed up the images while compressing, too much compression or sharpening or changing lighting can break seamless combination of several images used to create and emote characters.
Found a very old version of the game and tried it and there's no lines on faces, everything looks good and smooth. So for sure they screwed up compressing the images.

Dev, provide us an uncompressed version or correctly compressed version of the game like previous updates. Otherwise as I said above, can't continue playing like this, ruining the beauty of the game and immersion.

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
question what should I do here i am stuck or is a bug
i find her in the bowling alley but nothing happens when I press her ??

image_2021-09-14_072622.png

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I wonder if there were any new players who played without cheats and managed to complete content until the last update - how long did it take you to complete all the content and how was the general experience?

I am just kinda interested as after playing the game through like5-10 times with earlier updates, i have now resorted to using the save for each update, and I find it hard to imagine how many hours it takes to clear the current content..?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I wonder if there were any new players who played without cheats and managed to complete content until the last update - how long did it take you to complete all the content and how was the general experience?

I am just kinda interested as after playing the game through like5-10 times with earlier updates, i have now resorted to using the save for each update, and I find it hard to imagine how many hours it takes to clear the current content..?
It's about 3-4 hours (with cheats). I really like this game, so it isn't any problem for me.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes