konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
find sara-? she is in the classbut nothign happened. i trid all options.
how to skip time? dam failed to notice that arrow.
where is gym!? k. needed to spot clara near the mall .als didnot notice that buttonn inside
where to place 3rd camera...cannot find a spot in the hall. oh, two in her room
skip mini game cheat/ah it is the same as for cash

Last edited:

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
hey guys, i dont play yet this latest update but may i know, for this update, do we know what happen to greda yet? or its still mystery? last i played is version 0.47 something and the last thing is its show the message picture of greda like has been tortured..

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
find sara-? she is in the classbut nothign happened. i trid all options.
how to skip time? dam failed to notice that arrow.
where is gym!? k. needed to spot clara near the mall .als didnot notice that buttonn inside
where to place 3rd camera...cannot find a spot in the hall. oh, two in her room
skip mini game cheat/ah it is the same as for cash
  1. Use search box in the upper right corner of every page of this thread for "find sara" (use the quotes)
  2. ?
  3. Profit

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
& ShaggyDhs
& araara_commander

eh. how. what to complete first so find becca would not be buggy (and i could ...interact with their house door and sara?)
for now i avoid doing sneak into showers caz after that i got this quest ( so im waiting dunno...for some sara house access and thus anything sara-becca related but not sure i am getting much... latest: had becca favours while doing clara quests )
there should be something right? caz i dunno what else i could have done in the unlikely case of replaying... which would prevent that bug.
any bugfixes?

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
& ShaggyDhs
& araara_commander

eh. how. what to complete first so find becca would not be buggy (and i could ...interact with their house door and sara?)
for now i avoid doing sneak into showers caz after that i got this quest ( so im waiting dunno...for some sara house access and thus anything sara-becca related but not sure i am getting much... latest: had becca favours while doing clara quests )
there should be something right? caz i dunno what else i could have done in the unlikely case of replaying... which would prevent that bug.
any bugfixes?
?? sometimes it bugs out sometime it doesn't
it shouldn't matter which you do first, not sure what showers relates to?
if you arranged a date with becka, go meet her at the mall
  1. go to mall, discover Becca isn't there
  2. knock on Beccas door, talk to Sara, get told she is at Priscillas
  3. go to Priscillas Stables "Find Priscilla and Becca" Scene
If you follow Sara first you might not be able to complete the becka scene the same day you start it (if it is night you won't be able to enter the barn), just go to sleep and finish it the next day

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
yeah i read that message but i started that quest 2 times and both times after visiting the mall
i could not knock on Beccas door & talk to Sara (and do everything afterwards: stables-leave only, pricilla-repeatable missionary only)
that is why i avoid taking that quest again. i wait for some progression with sara-becca to pop up elsewhere

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
yeah i read that message but i started that quest 2 times and both times after visiting the mall
i could not knock on Beccas door & talk to Sara (and do everything afterwards: stables-leave only, pricilla-repeatable missionary only)
that is why i avoid taking that quest again. i wait for some progression with sara-becca to pop up elsewhere
I'm not sure it has anything to do with progression, I think is just a random bug, I never experienced it myself, just what I heard, I did all quests as they appeared, delayed nothing, no problems. I don't even think there will be other progress with sara/becca, this game isn't sandbox, its linear, with a few A/B branches

Are you using the cheat code for money and stats?

If you already tried a roback you might need to rollback further, I have no idea where the bug trigger is

Last edited:

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
two questions.

1. do saves still break between versions? i think i'm a version or two behind. meaning i can't jump to current and i dont want to start completely over if it just breaks again on the next.

2. and are there any decent scenes with the redhead sister/housemate yet?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Are you using the cheat code for money and stats?
yeah i used that at the very beginning /before intro. and one more time (in options menu) before i felt i will be given some minigame
w-t " Q3. I need to find Becca but cant interract with the door at her home
<...>If you need hints on what you have missed look at the walkthrough and start looking around day 5 to day 20 and see if there is something you missed. Its usually something about fapping in the toilet stalls or missing to click on either Becca or Sara in the classrom.
<...>Ok to get things rolling follow Becca home 3 times from the school then give her the flowers from your backyard. After that go to class and click on Sara or Becca to study and head over to the toilet to ”try to fap”.

oh, indeed i never clicked 'try to fap'
looks like i can progress further . will continue and see if new quests will unlock her door ; if not - then will try again with shower thing.

Sihn8
i play latest and i saw that alert note about saves incompatibility.

Last edited:
Reactions: datski

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
two questions.

1. do saves still break between versions? i think i'm a version or two behind. meaning i can't jump to current and i dont want to start completely over if it just breaks again on the next.

2. and are there any decent scenes with the redhead sister/housemate yet?
1. No idea about old saves I never use them, I always start from the beginning with each update, I doubt they will work though since there is a save unlock code which should boost you straight into the new content
2. There is no content for the sister yet.

yeah i used that at the very beginning /before intro. and one more time (in options menu) before i felt i will be given some minigame
w-t " Q3. I need to find Becca but cant interract with the door at her home
<...>If you need hints on what you have missed look at the walkthrough and start looking around day 5 to day 20 and see if there is something you missed. Its usually something about fapping in the toilet stalls or missing to click on either Becca or Sara in the classrom.
<...>Ok to get things rolling follow Becca home 3 times from the school then give her the flowers from your backyard. After that go to class and click on Sara or Becca to study and head over to the toilet to ”try to fap”.

oh, indeed i never clicked 'try to fap'
looks like i can progress further . will continue and see if new quests will unlock her door ; if not - then will try again with shower thing.
Sounds like a plan, pro tip when you can do a quest do it, there were some bugs reported were key items were vanishing when other key items were picked up, the new overwriting the old apperently.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
upd. the door start to be interactable after 2 french lessons (completed becca-pric after that)

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
upd. the door start to be interactable after 2 french lessons (completed becca-pric after that)
I wonder if that is all that those others needed to do, I genuinely thought you were locked from progressing each girl until you finished all her preceeding content, interesting

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes