LckyPerv

Aug 23, 2021
well, i unlocked each and every scene, and only found one NTR, the whole NTR routes are "under construction" according to the game, and the only "NTR" scene mary (or whatever you named the milf that lives with the mc) gets undressed by darneel (or whatever he is called) and he hints that he will plug her wet hole , then the MC gets out running before any action, which is an expected reaction to this situation irl, but damm i wanted to see it mate, maybe the author could show the scene after the mc left from the darneel (or whatever he is called) perpective.

JIT

Oct 25, 2017
Hi I noticed that people kept asking about the save location. I was interested in it as well because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, as I couldn't find it in folders, I found data that looked a lot like it would be persistent savegame data. On Windows it seems it is stored as a json in the registry for some reason...

E.g. partial content (the export I did was 57+k lines long)
1639129533459.png

The registry is found here HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\UberPie\TaffyTales
Just search in the registry for UberPie, in my case I had one under hkey_current_user and one under hkey_users

I wrote a PowerShell script to get the value in json format instead of its hexadecimal registry value:
Code:
#POWERSHELL (I used admin because it is registry - haven't tested without admin privileges)
# windows key - note that I replaced HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ with HKCU:\
$key = "HKCU:\Software\UberPie\TaffyTales"

# replace this based on your actual value
$wholeGameStateVersion = "wholeGameStateversion 0.68.2a_h3396948242"

$output = ""

Push-Location

# set registry location
Set-Location $key

Get-Item . |
Select-Object -ExpandProperty property |
ForEach-Object {
    New-Object psobject -Property @{
        “property”=$_;
        “Value” = (Get-ItemProperty -Path . -Name $_).$_
    }
} |
# get the value we are interested in
Where-Object -Property property -eq $wholeGameStateVersion | ForEach-Object {
# the foreach is a bit redundant
    $name = $_.property
    $output = $([System.Text.Encoding]::Default.GetString($_.Value))
}

Pop-Location

$output -replace '[\x01-\x1F]' | Out-File -Encoding utf8 -FilePath "$($env:HOMEPATH)\Desktop\$name.json"

I haven't gotten the time to investigate how to put back an updated save. But as I couldn't find actual valid answers to the question "Where is my save game?", this at least answers that.
But feel free to use this knowledge as an initial step to continue on.

Reactions: jebb

1xxx23

Jun 29, 2020
Did Uber and his team clarify what new characters there will be in this remake of the first updates?

Kinda interested in that.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes