Viewless

Feb 23, 2020
Seem to be stuck at Jessica's 1st mission to visit her with some lube, bought it but every sunday says its not the time yet open inv and i dont have the lube i bought?

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Do we choose our protagonist?
No. There's a section where you play from the landlady's perspective and that's it so far. But, it all revolves around the male MC.

Also, it's really heavy male-dom so far. If you're not into that they're supposedly reworking some earlier stuff in the next update.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Whenever I run this game on my mac, the cpu and gpu ramp up and the fans go nuts. Is anyone else having this issue? I have an i9 and 5400M so its not an under-powered situation...
lol 5400m is a shitty laptop gpu from 2013-14
its old and shit
i9 is also probably not good as well. however taffy tales should not be making that laptop shit itself.

i suggest you open the laptop and clean it

cloudfw

Sep 11, 2017
Also, it's really heavy male-dom so far. If you're not into that they're supposedly reworking some earlier stuff in the next update.
As far as I understand the rework is of the very early game, to make it more clear that a lot of male domination from the MC is incoming.

Jinx2347

Oct 11, 2021
When I get to the scene at the movie quest where they take a picture with both of them, if I chose a wrong answer the text stops showing up

mr_snake001

May 31, 2018
If anybody knows the skip minigame code please lets us know i cant get through the bloody skating mini game nor do i have the time ,patience and sanity left to play such stupid attempts of making us work for what we are actualy here for.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Ice skating is the most bullshit thing I've done in any video game ever
Most people who have had a problem with it are those with video refresh rates higher than 60 Hz. Also, there is a way to skip mini games. Use the search box on any of these thread pages to learn more.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes