Mystic5852

Apr 18, 2018
View attachment 73560

Overview:
In "Taffy Tales" you will see the story of a regular guy with a split personality and his journey in a small town where almost every common citizen has his uncommon dark side. Dozens of characters with their families and relations, an original story, lots of side quests and a lot of adult art awaits you!​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-13
Release Date: 2021-09-13
Developer: UberPie - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.68.2a
Language: English
Standalones: Halloween Special, Christmas Special
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat & Save Codes:

Developer Notes:

The NTR in Taffy Tales is both completely optional and is very easily avoidable. You have an EXTREMELY straightforward and EXPLICIT choice on whether you want NTR to happen.

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA
- - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux:
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android:
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
Gallery Unlocker - Codes

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 73561 View attachment 73562 View attachment 73563 View attachment 73564 View attachment 73565
im stuck guys, how to fix this??the map button is stuck

Feb 22, 2021
Do we have any idea of which characters are going to be the focus of the next update?
I believe the next update is supposed to focus on remastering old content and maybe adding some new chantelle stuff, but i don't know more than that. A question i would like to know the answer to is when is the new update supposed to drop?

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
" I should talk to Clara about the next part of the plan", but she is nowhere to be found?

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
" I should talk to Clara about the next part of the plan", but she is nowhere to be found?
Asked and answered several times in this thread - use search box in upper right corner of this page. I could take my time and effort to do it to give the answer to you, or you could do it and save us both the hassle.

Woopiez

Nov 26, 2019
Hello i have a question about the quest where you need to install cameras inside Priscillas house, so i have clicked the shower,mirror and the chair but for some reason it still doesn't let me leave, when i hover over the shower it glows up like i can interact with it but when i click it it does nothing can someone help?

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
He did the same thing with the latina mistress, man i was dissappointed then, he ruined a god damn perfect character concept art for an ugly ass bitch.

Gowon_

May 10, 2017
i read the replys once in a while but im shocked to see how no one is talking how little sister content is in this game, like every update im like oh nice does she get ANY new scenes? Noup. okay...

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
yes, on that note: the tags are wrong.
there is no "female protagonsit".
Theres not a tag for what there is precisely ( I would say femal perspective) but since you do play as a woman I think the tag stands. It is in the game. Whether or not that section of the game is worth adding a tag over is a separate discussion but I think Female protagonist on this site is the umbrella for any game where you play as a woman.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Theres not a tag for what there is precisely ( I would say femal perspective) but since you do play as a woman I think the tag stands. It is in the game. Whether or not that section of the game is worth adding a tag over is a separate discussion but I think Female protagonist on this site is the umbrella for any game where you play as a woman.
if you pop open the "genre" part of the opening post, you'll see that the dev (rightfully) has not included "female protagonist", so the tag goes against what the dev intends. I don't know how tagging works (i.e. if other people can also add/remove tags) but it's fairly clear that one of the two lists is "faulty" and just from the description I would assume that it's the "tag" one, not the "genre" one.

ghost3337

Oct 17, 2020
started a new game with the latest version, I think something glitched with clara route. I am up to the point where I got the glue but there isn't anything after that, I recall you are supposed to apply it to a mop or something or get danny to do something... but not only is clara completely absent from the school, talking to danny doesn't do anything but tease him about his crush on becca and sara. There is no quest marer to do anything with the glue eiher

Reactions: zains1234
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes