mrdiv

Oct 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello everyone :) It's the spookiest time of the year once again, and we at the Taffy Tales Team would like to wish everyone a Happy Halloween!

While we're sure your keen for more news, for now, we're going to be busy the next few weeks with remastering the old content and adding in some new Chantelle content hopefully and will have more to talk about soon!

We hope you guys are safe, and have a nice time whatever you are doing!

Thank you all for your support,

Happy Halloween - The Taffy Tales Team

Yellowtoe

Jun 30, 2021
Hey all, is there something screwy with the percentage bar?
Playing on 0.68a android, and the “opened scenes” bar says 24%, yet it looks like I’ve unlocked over half the gallery?

Ghost2894

Nov 17, 2020
I only just started it but it is impossible to turn off the skip option once you turn it on. It's only visible during dialogue, and once dialogue pops up the skip rips through it so fast you cant even click the button again. You get like a 2 frame window of it even existing. Great design

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
game ask me to buy stuff but i got 0 money and no option to make money. wtf is this?
I don't know if you used any of the cheat codes when you started playing the game, but there is a way to make money every day the school is open. A simple Google search brought this up:

Q6. I need money...where to get?​
A6. You get the majority of your money from fapping in the toilet stalls into a cup of infinite size. Do some of the early quests and Sara will give it to you. If you are using the ”current content” save cheat you already have it so just go fap in the boys toilet stall.​

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
Anyone knows how to delete the scene and cg in the gallery? I want to start new game from strat but i load the save file with the cheat and now every scene has shown and become spoiler

M0r4n

Nov 21, 2020
hello, i needed some help, i had a problem with my pc and i had to format it and i lost the game load, i would like you to give me the save of the version before the new version of the game

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
hello, i needed some help, i had a problem with my pc and i had to format it and i lost the game load, i would like you to give me the save of the version before the new version of the game
If you are meaning you want the save that completes the previous version so that you can start the current play, that's included in the game. See OP.

Screenshot 2021-10-31 145711.png

terry15

Jul 17, 2017
i stuck at 99.7 percent on 0.68.2a is this the end of this version? because there's
quest called, ice skating what is it?
but i am not be able to find that ice skating location anywhere

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes