Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
i've been waiting for years already when are we gonna get ntr and get to see darnell's bbc with the girls :<
There's a scene with the MC's mom that's thankfully explicitly telegraphed / easily averted. But yeah if you want the NTR that badly it's there for you to choose.

assman69420

May 21, 2020
Really liked the latest update, hope we get to fuck Danny's ass sooner rather than later. Fantasy-wise I'd like to see his mother and "girlfriend" prepare him the same way Clara prepared Becca, but that might come dangerously close to incest for Patreon purposes. Still, the idea of dominating all three of their asses is real enticing to me... maybe just Becca and Danny will do.

We still haven't fucked Priscilla's ass, right? The MC has put his log-sized hog in a lot of butts but I'd really like to gape that haughty bitch too

mrdiv

Oct 5, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello everyone :)

Right now, we are still in the midst of remastering the early, older content of the game and getting our artwork more in-line with the current up-to-date art, but that's not ALL we're doing to the opening.

If there's one thing we get tired of hearing about our end, it's usually about how the very early updates are very off putting, especially for new players...SO, our revamp is going to do more than just update the artwork, new characters, plot points and overall narrative improvements are being made to make the begining we feel a MUCH better experience.

More Chantelle content is also been wrote and worked on, but for now we're keeping that stuff on the down low till we're ready to show it but it's looking VERY excitng so far.

There's a lot going on at the moment, and a lot of work still to be done.

We'll have more to show you soon.

-The Taffy Tales Team

I think I can make a very compelling case for some knife-play with her...As long as she lets me finish my sentence first.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
When did .68.2.a come out?
Really?! Look at the OP - it lists the date of the last update. Questions like these are why a lot of stuff gets buried in the thread and people end up asking the same questions over and over. And if the OP was messed up, there is always the search box in the upper right of the page where you can search this thread for the version and go to the first post about it.

I know I sound brusque - but, come on.

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019

Right now, we are still in the midst of remastering the early, older content of the game and getting our artwork more in-line with the current up-to-date art, but that's not ALL we're doing to the opening.

If there's one thing we get tired of hearing about our end, it's usually about how the very early updates are very off putting, especially for new players...SO, our revamp is going to do more than just update the artwork, new characters, plot points and overall narrative improvements are being made to make the begining we feel a MUCH better experience.

More Chantelle content is also been wrote and worked on, but for now we're keeping that stuff on the down low till we're ready to show it but it's looking VERY excitng so far.

-The Taffy Tales Team

I think I can make a very compelling case for some knife-play with her...As long as she lets me finish my sentence first.
When the new artwork becomes worse then the original one.
Milk mode activated

Regis9

Jul 21, 2020

-The Taffy Tales Team

WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT ?? earlier artwork was better especially in this image !! it gives a creepy and mysterious feeling. man i think they are going to tame the game of any ''controversial'' content at this rate say goodbye to the maturity (rough s*x...) of this game. i just hope that's not the case.

Last edited:

KromaTop

Jan 27, 2018
Really?! Look at the OP - it lists the date of the last update. Questions like these are why a lot of stuff gets buried in the thread and people end up asking the same questions over and over. And if the OP was messed up, there is always the search box in the upper right of the page where you can search this thread for the version and go to the first post about it.

I know I sound brusque - but, come on.
Oh my bad but could you repeat that? :LOL: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Soggy Bread

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Seriously, they will now improve previous animations from older updates and give us short new updates ?

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
Game crash on android after several saves... Even if create duplicate, after crash all saves just erase. waste hours of play and go from begining... Damn boy this sack.
P.s. device realme 6 pro.

Smogark

Aug 1, 2018

-The Taffy Tales Team

Smogark kinda sad they're ruining knife lady. Don't like new look. Only thing arguably better is hands

Renozrz

May 24, 2019
Hey
Does anyone know where Danny is in this quest ...
Maybe I should check in on Danny sometime today in class?
I can't find him anytime in the class...

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes