JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
The no animations on the sex scenes is a big "No no" for me, very unfortunate, especially with this kinda good art, and the only animation during jerking off in the toilet makes the game named animated?

Reactions: Mirnation

seara

May 5, 2017
Any chane for sex scene with Danny? Also I I'm kinda deep into the game and haven't found the NTR choice yet, did I missed something?

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Any chane for sex scene with Danny? Also I I'm kinda deep into the game and haven't found the NTR choice yet, did I missed something?
Can't say for certain because i avoided it, but if Gerda gives you the remote control for Mary, then you are close to it.

Hanseychen

Jun 28, 2018
im at the tasks: "Ice skating? What's it?" and "Maybe I should check in on Danny sometime today in class?" but I dont know how I can do either one of these. Danny is not in the classroom and I dont know where the Ice skating thing is

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
thanks but whats up with this ice skating minigame, am I missing something or is this downright impossible?
There are TONS of posts in this thread about the ice skating minigame if you just take the initiative and time to search.

Here's 2 hints:
  1. There's a way to skip all minigames
  2. Take a look at the Hertz (Hz) setting for your video display
Enjoy

Reactions: Barla

DamonDamon

May 23, 2020
This ice skating part is a stupid part from the developer, what the fuck is the use of the instability bar if its always higher than speed. It's been a nice game so far but that's the most stupid thing I've seen in a game.

Please any idea on how to pass that skating rubbish??????

Dampyr

Apr 30, 2018
well, just finished playing... am i the only one who was taken aback by clara crying at the impregnation thing?

On previous scenes she basically told the mc she was more than ready/willing to do it.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
well, just finished playing... am i the only one who was taken aback by clara crying at the impregnation thing?

On previous scenes she basically told the mc she was more than ready/willing to do it.
yes, a little bit. I was expecting her to jump at the chance

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
View attachment 1436845
View attachment 1436859
Hello everyone!
Lots of things currently are in the works for the future of Taffy Tales! First things first, we've taken on a lot of feedback since starting development of the game, and we know one of the most common things bought up is the early portions of the game and how they don't seem to reflect the higher quality you've come to expect now, as such, we're devoting time to-redoing this early portions in both writing AND artwork to try and bring it up to scratch. :)
This should not affect development for the next update too much, and we're sure there will be plenty of new stuff for you to see in the next update as well!
As for what the next update will entail...We'll keep you guessing for now ;)
We're working hard to explore new ways to increase the quality of the game, but we'll hopefully have more to talk about there soon,
for now, it's back to work for all of us!
Thank you all for your support,
we couldn't do it without you.
-The Taffy Tales Team
I have a source on the inside saying Becca's butt *might* just be better than her mothers...But that's just a rumor around these parts!
I don't understand why they refactor this mid development. For me it feels like a money sink. Refactoring should be done at the end of the game as now we could get 500 refactorings before the end, that's 499 times too many.

Classic patreon milking trickses.

Reactions: Futaglit
3.50 star(s) 350 Votes