Kamip

Jan 22, 2020
I know blue is retard.But the way i look at this whole situation that you just describe and after try to put myself play alot of ntr game (both neterore and neterori) to understand:"Does it really bad that people hate the neterore so much?" . After experience what i see is at the end if we don't see the main character is the main character and he just some camera men then things are just too sad to look. Main character don't strength to fight back,don't to do it. He just stand there like he take it even that there are alot of way to angry. I think about the end of this story is blue will meet red in real body and some how blue will get real neterore which supper heavy make him to be more retard than now and he will regret about what happens but maybe there will be happy end but it still neterore exit.
I just watch the ntr side and i think the ntr will happen anyway so thank

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I know blue is retard.But the way i look at this whole situation that you just describe and after try to put myself play alot of ntr game (both neterore and neterori) to understand:"Does it really bad that people hate the neterore so much?" . After experience what i see is at the end if we don't see the main character is the main character and he just some camera men then things are just too sad to look. Main character don't strength to fight back,don't to do it. He just stand there like he take it even that there are alot of way to angry. I think about the end of this story is blue will meet red in real body and some how blue will get real neterore which supper heavy make him to be more retard than now and he will regret about what happens but maybe there will be happy end but it still neterore exit.
No I think NTR or No NTR depends on the decision you make at the beginning,
  1. If you Claim everything is OK, you don't take the medicine that kills Red, Red will become dominant and Blue will slowly fade and die, leaving Red unchallenged (I imagine UberPie has chosen to focus on the Dom route first because of how much Hate NTR in general gets)
  2. if you admit you hear voices you will receive medication that suppresses/kills Red, and as submissive Blue most of your choices, if not all, will lead to NTR.
Right now only path 1 is available, if i understand correctly Path 2 will come in the near future.

I have some difficulty understanding you, I think you asked why people hate NTR so much? I think for most there is already a feeling of weakness in almost everyones real life, in our fantasies we like to imagine ourselves as the powerful heroes, aleast for most of the european cultures. I'm curious about the underlying psychology of cultures who embrace NTR. Is it a social duty kind of deal? it's better to be a worker drone and let the elite alpha's have the breeding rights?

Personally I hate NTR that happens because of biased writing, I don't mind it so much if it is a result of your choices, ie if are you unfaithful, or constantly make stupid choices. That's what I hate about the limited NTR that is in the game right now, I deliberately made the choices that led to the NTR, then the game chickened out from showing the consequences of those choices. (perhaps because it might outrage anti-rape activists)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pingryon

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
cant find tiffany where can i ask her about stacy?? plus where the heck is clara after the park
Places to find Tiffany, the kitchen, the school corridor, the sports track behind the school. I think for that quest she is in the corridor of the school.

For Clara you probably need to buy the camera in the store first

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
Places to find Tiffany, the kitchen, the school corridor, the sports track behind the school. I think for that quest she is in the corridor of the school.

For Clara you probably need to buy the camera in the store first
last question where is stacy ??? start hanging with stacy quest cant find her?

Kamip

Jan 22, 2020
No I think NTR or No NTR depends on the decision you make at the beginning,
  1. If you Claim everything is OK, you don't take the medicine that kills Red, Red will become dominant and Blue will slowly fade and die, leaving Red unchallenged (I imagine UberPie has chosen to focus on the Dom route first because of how much Hate NTR in general gets)
  2. if you admit you hear voices you will receive medication that suppresses/kills Red, and as submissive Blue most of your choices, if not all, will lead to NTR.
Right now only path 1 is available, if i understand correctly Path 2 will come in the near future.

I have some difficulty understanding you, I think you asked why people hate NTR so much? I think for most there is already a feeling of weakness in almost everyones real life, in our fantasies we like to imagine ourselves as the powerful heroes, aleast for most of the european cultures. I'm curious about the underlying psychology of cultures who embrace NTR. Is it a social duty kind of deal? it's better to be a worker drone and let the elite alpha's have the breeding rights?

Personally I hate NTR that happens because of biased writing, I don't mind it so much if it is a result of your choices, ie if are you unfaithful, or constantly make stupid choices. That's what I hate about the limited NTR that is in the game right now, I deliberately made the choices that led to the NTR, then the game chickened out from showing the consequences of those choices. (perhaps because it might outrage anti-rape activists)
I dont think so. I have begin play back.At the point where i play now which is the first talk with tiffany when mary is under the table . You know what tiffany say about danniel :"i know that you (main) and danniel dont like each other but if you know about him more. You will see this good side".And you know what this mean. It mean that tiffany and danniel have something even before the game and if you remember about the first scene where tiffany show her ass to main character guess who is that. It the bitch danniel.Which mean maybe you see Uber is giving we choice to not get ntr but what he said about ntr OPTIONAL definitely lied.And if you think that look away the ntr or choice not to do ntr is mean that no ntr then why the fck the only thing they fix when the anger about the ntr come out the first time is giving more choicebut not change the story for it.But it ok the art of this game have save it. If it wasn't for the art,i don't think that i can continue

Kamip

Jan 22, 2020
I think incest is more worst than NTR but I love it. :HideThePain:
in real life yes of course,incest maybe worst more than ntr but it only right to country that not allow incest. As far that i know there are some country in the world allow it( don't get me wrong i am not encourage incest)But the art of this game make it all don't all fine now

pingryon

Nov 28, 2019
in real life yes of course,incest maybe worst more than ntr but it only right to country that not allow incest. As far that i know there are some country in the world allow it( don't get me wrong i am not encourage incest)But the art of this game make it all don't all fine now
I'm just kidding.:LUL:

Reactions: Kamip

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I dont think so. I have begin play back.At the point where i play now which is the first talk with tiffany when mary is under the table . You know what tiffany say about danniel :"i know that you (main) and danniel dont like each other but if you know about him more. You will see this good side".And you know what this mean. It mean that tiffany and danniel have something even before the game and if you remember about the first scene where tiffany show her ass to main character guess who is that. It the bitch danniel.Which mean maybe you see Uber is giving we choice to not get ntr but what he said about ntr OPTIONAL definitely lied.And if you think that look away the ntr or choice not to do ntr is mean that no ntr then why the fck the only thing they fix when the anger about the ntr come out the first time is giving more choicebut not change the story for it.But it ok the art of this game have save it. If it wasn't for the art,i don't think that i can continue
It should be noted I don't have any inside knowledge, what I write here is only guesses/wishful thinking.

Tiffany stikes me as a very basic wannabe IT girl, she craves popularity and sees Darnell as a possible partner to gain that popularity, she doesn't know he is a bottom rung Human trafficker who is planning on raping her and selling her on once he is finished.
There is supposed to be a third route (Bro route) where you make friends with Darnell, and fingers crossed we get to be human traffickers too:devilish:

I don't know why your jumping to the conclusion that Uber is lying about NTR being optional (I think eventually it will be)

The routes I anticipate are
  1. Don't take the medicine for the Dom Route
  2. Take the medicine for the Cuck route
  3. Save Darnell and become Saras Dealer for the Bro route (going to need to find more drugs somewhere Darnell seems the obvious choice)
Personally I'm hoping for a Bro route, I'm sick of being forced to choose between being the Lone Alpha or the Lonely Cuck
I want to see more sharing, more spit roasts, more gangbangs. And more than anything I crave a game that will let me play the bad guy, fuck all those morality cock blocks Devs keep throwing into games. The MC should have fucked the Toy he found in the principles office and he should have fucked that slave he found in the warehouse.

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
And more than anything I crave a game that will let me play the bad guy, fuck all those morality cock blocks Devs keep throwing into games. The MC should have fucked the Toy he found in the principles office and he should have fucked that slave he found in the warehouse.
Amen brother. I'm just getting into learning how to make these VN's for that very reason. There are a few gems out there that let you play the bad guy, but they're poorly written/thought out, and only scratch the surface of what an evil person (like basically 80% of the world population) would do.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
I dont think so. I have begin play back.At the point where i play now which is the first talk with tiffany when mary is under the table . You know what tiffany say about danniel :"i know that you (main) and danniel dont like each other but if you know about him more. You will see this good side".And you know what this mean. It mean that tiffany and danniel have something even before the game and if you remember about the first scene where tiffany show her ass to main character guess who is that. It the bitch danniel.
But Darnell, when is watching MC using the control on Mary says something like he will go after Mary after breaking Tiffany, that makes me think he is working her but still not banging her.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
last question where is stacy ??? start hanging with stacy quest cant find her?
Did you already do the icerink at the mall, after that, to walk her home you need to exit the mall via the doors in the mall not the map, after that, the nightclub back alley maybe

Baradach342

Apr 8, 2021
Help me, I can't ask Becca out on a date in the quest "If I go to the mall, I can call someone for a date" I tried everything, I don't know what to do

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
View attachment 1436845
View attachment 1436859
Hello everyone!
Lots of things currently are in the works for the future of Taffy Tales! First things first, we've taken on a lot of feedback since starting development of the game, and we know one of the most common things bought up is the early portions of the game and how they don't seem to reflect the higher quality you've come to expect now, as such, we're devoting time to-redoing this early portions in both writing AND artwork to try and bring it up to scratch. :)
This should not affect development for the next update too much, and we're sure there will be plenty of new stuff for you to see in the next update as well!
As for what the next update will entail...We'll keep you guessing for now ;)
We're working hard to explore new ways to increase the quality of the game, but we'll hopefully have more to talk about there soon,
for now, it's back to work for all of us!
Thank you all for your support,
we couldn't do it without you.
-The Taffy Tales Team
I have a source on the inside saying Becca's butt *might* just be better than her mothers...But that's just a rumor around these parts!
Pathetic that he now imitates DarkCookie

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes