Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Okay, so I'm stuck at the part where he just fucked Clara at the park and talked to Danny at the school. I cant find Clara, tho. Is this a bug?
I think you need to buy a camera at the shop then you'll find her at the usual place

Reactions: Eriya

Ark Finite

Mar 19, 2020
You sure you placed all the cameras? 1 in shower, 1 in bedroom mirror, 1 in bedroom chair (far right), then exit room to talk to Gerda in the hall.
Yup ,i placed all of em,but I can't trigger the next event,and YEAH AM ON ANDROID SO IT MAY BE A BUG

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
ok so is it just me, or do some of the eyes look super creepy and fucked up in-game, but totally normal in the cutscenes? i'm a fan of the art style in general, just the eyes really tweak me out lol

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
well that kinda sucks. i guess if someone's gonna be the asshole it might as well be me :cool:. at least i can sort of rein in the MC's id. off topic, but i find it pretty hilarious how people on here REEEEE about NTR, but one of the main plot threads is fucking some guy's ex-wife while making him watch, and fucking some guys actual current wife while he watches. hypocritical as fuck :ROFLMAO:
The thing most people hate about NTR is being put in the position of the cuck's POV. People REEE at the prospect of getting cucked. Netori is the NTR variant where the POV is that of the bull taking other people's girls. People in general can much more comfortably immerse themselves in that sort of power fantasy and it would be nice if this site made a separate NTR tags for Netori vs the standard Netorare where the PoV is that of the person getting cucked. If they split the tags you'd likely see a trend where the majority of the REEEEING is directed only at the Netorare rather than at the Netori.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
The thing most people hate about NTR is being put in the position of the cuck's POV. People REEE at the prospect of getting cucked. Netori is the NTR variant where the POV is that of the bull taking other people's girls. People in general can much more comfortably immerse themselves in that sort of power fantasy and it would be nice if this site made a separate NTR tags for Netori vs the standard Netorare where the PoV is that of the person getting cucked. If they split the tags you'd likely see a trend where the majority of the REEEEING is directed only at the Netorare rather than at the Netori.
yeah i get that, but my whole problem is that people get so buttblasted even thinking it could happen to their character. there's nothing wrong with disliking NTR (hell, i definitely dislike it), but to rage about it and in the same breath crow about cucking some poor schmuck is pretty funny to me. i just think folks don't actually like to think about how shitty it would be to not be the bull

ai...

May 30, 2019
This update is alright. I finished everything but the stupid ice skating minigame. It's way too difficult, either allow us to skip minigames or make it easier. I'd prefer a minigame similar to the gym one just spamming the mouse button.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
yeah i get that, but my whole problem is that people get so buttblasted even thinking it could happen to their character. there's nothing wrong with disliking NTR (hell, i definitely dislike it), but to rage about it and in the same breath crow about cucking some poor schmuck is pretty funny to me. i just think folks don't actually like to think about how shitty it would be to not be the bull
So most people would rather be the slave owner than the slave, go figure :geek:

RainGres

Feb 29, 2020
The More I play this game the more I want to choke myself, like holy fuck Blue MC is just a fucking retard, sometime his banter with Red is nice but most of the time anything that comes from his mouth is just retarded and don't remind me on how shitty those hint to find shit is, like wtf how am I supposed to know that we put the medicine on the feking stair that lead to nowhere for the rest of the game, or when you said we need to go to a tatto parlor called deep ink which doesn't exist in the game but instead is in the secret bdsm shop in the shop or when you said talk to Clara you mean buy a fucking camera?? Just smooth out the hint dude most problem that I have in this game is how those hint pretty much doesn't help you like shit

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Well yeah, they don't like to think about it. Lots of folks that hate NTR don't necessarily hate the concept they just hate not being the bull. They don't hate NTR in general but rather they hate Netorare but are fine with Netori. They may both technically be NTR but they're still very different things. IE: Not being the bull feels shitty so people REEEE at the experience / the prospect of it. It takes a certain sort of emotional masochism to enjoy stuff from the PoV of being the person cucked. That sort of masochism isn't present in the majority of folks. Whereas on the other hand it's much easier for the average person to enjoy immersing themselves in the role of being the Bull. There's no masochism required and most of the folks playing these sorts of smutty harem games are here for the sake of indulging in power fantasies they'd never be able to indulge in IRL. Getting cucked / experiencing Netorare is a major impediment to power fantasy hence why it tends to generate a pretty visceral reaction of dislike.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
This update is alright. I finished everything but the stupid ice skating minigame. It's way too difficult, either allow us to skip minigames or make it easier. I'd prefer a minigame similar to the gym one just spamming the mouse button.
You can skip minigames in the settings menu you just need to put in the cheat code and it adds a button to all minigames that let's you skip em. I abused the fuck out of that button cause honestly yeah fuck minigames...

Plexure

Mar 6, 2020
1633367650769.png
RUXa7I4 - Imgur.jpg
Hello everyone!
Lots of things currently are in the works for the future of Taffy Tales! First things first, we've taken on a lot of feedback since starting development of the game, and we know one of the most common things bought up is the early portions of the game and how they don't seem to reflect the higher quality you've come to expect now, as such, we're devoting time to-redoing this early portions in both writing AND artwork to try and bring it up to scratch. :)
This should not affect development for the next update too much, and we're sure there will be plenty of new stuff for you to see in the next update as well!
As for what the next update will entail...We'll keep you guessing for now ;)
We're working hard to explore new ways to increase the quality of the game, but we'll hopefully have more to talk about there soon,
for now, it's back to work for all of us!
Thank you all for your support,
we couldn't do it without you.
-The Taffy Tales Team
I have a source on the inside saying Becca's butt *might* just be better than her mothers...But that's just a rumor around these parts!

Scraptest09

Jan 22, 2021
Whenever I run this game on my mac, the cpu and gpu ramp up and the fans go nuts. Is anyone else having this issue? I have an i9 and 5400M so its not an under-powered situation...

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I think I may have reached the end of new content, all I get is task: Study Study Study, no more Sunday visits, Just school day restroom, no new Sarah content.

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes