GlennRadars

Jul 19, 2020
Can someone Help me? i had this error when iam gonna run this game. error 2.JPG
Iam able to play the game version below 0.47 but not above 0.47. Do i need to install something?

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
also, pretty random, but it would be more appropriate to call the voice in the MC's head the id, not the ego. ego is supposed to be the normal you, while id is all the repressed thoughts and desires (according to freud anyway). sorry to be pedantic tho lmao

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
i gotta say, i'm looking forward to being able to do the "take medication" route in the final game. the other side of the MC is a complete psycho. having to roofie the MC's own fucking mom so he can molest her is just... yeesh. having a non-Patrick Batemanesque way to fuck these women would be a godsend :whistle:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i gotta say, i'm looking forward to being able to do the "take medication" route in the final game. the other side of the MC is a complete psycho. having to roofie the MC's own fucking mom so he can molest her is just... yeesh. having a non-Patrick Batemanesque way to fuck these women would be a godsend :whistle:
You think medication will this will turn this into a waifu simulator? really? I have no knowledge of the Devs plans! IMO the most likely bet is that taking medication will start the Cuck path, with Darnell and co raping your family and classmates, or atleast doing the stuff the MC has been doing while you watch helplessly.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
so the gallery unlocker doesn't unlock ntr scenes? wtf
There aren't any actual scenes concerning NTR content is there? I recall it implied NTR with the mother but there wasn't really a scene to my recollection.
Actually it does, Gallery images 1016-1025 are the "NTR" scenes, though like Phenomamd said it is more impled than anything, (The MC runs off before anything graphic happens)

Reactions: Pontifex Maximus

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
The "take medication" options supposedly starts the NTR route. The MC gets rid of his alter ego and remains shy, which results in Darnell and co. raping everyone.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How can I play Danny content in gallery?
I'm not sure what your difficulty is, it's pretty straight forward, you might need to use the gallery unlocker if you haven't played these scenes as part of your playthrough

Click Gallery, click Scenes, click V.0.68.x, there are 3 Danny Scenes in there, click the one you want
Danny also has CG at 575-588, and 1273-1307

Hadrik

Feb 13, 2019
It would be nice that in Stacy's Route following the corruption route, the MC finally grows some balls and you can now choose another path where he corrupts Stacy with Red being dismayed... after all MC being subjected to Red's methods should have made MC change his views albeit a little bit

Would he become like Rance? Or some perverted white knight? So many possibilities

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
It would be nice that in Stacy's Route following the corruption route, the MC finally grows some balls and you can now choose another path where he corrupts Stacy with Red being dismayed... after all MC being subjected to Red's methods should have made MC change his views albeit a little bit

Would he become like Rance? Or some perverted white knight? So many possibilities
The way I understand it this IS the route where MC grows balls. The route without Red is the route that he will get cucked in because the MC would remain a shy and timid guy without Red's interference. Though the Rance thing is pretty funny, if MC was anything like Rance then Darnell would've gotten murdered five seconds into the game.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
The "take medication" options supposedly starts the NTR route. The MC gets rid of his alter ego and remains shy, which results in Darnell and co. raping everyone.
well that kinda sucks. i guess if someone's gonna be the asshole it might as well be me :cool:. at least i can sort of rein in the MC's id. off topic, but i find it pretty hilarious how people on here REEEEE about NTR, but one of the main plot threads is fucking some guy's ex-wife while making him watch, and fucking some guys actual current wife while he watches. hypocritical as fuck :ROFLMAO:

DeathNando

Oct 21, 2020
First time playing and my game is at 16% . Loving the game but for some reason i seen do be missing some content. I'm in Clara's home having dinner with her and Danny, and at the same time i have to look for Becca, who seems to have gone missing(it's pretty obvious she got duped by Priscila) but I can't find her. The problem is that in some scenes the game suggests that i have already started Becca's domination, but the furthest i have gone with her was taking her home and peeked at her mom through the fence. And in another one Red comments that he have blackmail over Dantrel, something about his sister's photos. But i didn't even meet the girl! The last time something related to that bastard happened in the story was when i find him beat up and i helped him. There's any walkthrough or guide for this game? Because i think im losing some content or at least getting some spoilers...

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
How in the world do you find Becca? I went to the movies, I went to Becca's house like it said here to talk to Sara, no Sara. I go to the stables and nothing. There is no one anywhere. I go to the school, no Sara, but there is Becca in the hall but nothing happens.

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes