ai...

May 30, 2019
The principle is only really ever in one place
and there is one place that sells almost everything
-----------

have you seen the concert yet, thats one place girls like the hang out together
I figured it out. I had to simply talk to becca in the hallway. It was confusing me because I didn't see priscilla with her so I thought it wasn't triggering.

Reeee_sempi

Jan 24, 2021
So you found her birth control and you didn't get a dialogue option to swap them out for the mints?
I don't remember having to interact with them in the inventory,
which visit are you talking about? I think it was the third one that used the mints.
I'm struggling with my memory, but I think it was
First visit Blowjob
Second visit Sex (and chance to switch the pills to knock her up)
or third visit chance to sneak into the bathroom first then knock her up
might have been a fourth visit in there really cant remember
Only visiting her on weekends doesn't help
Yaaaaa... I definitely bugged my game some how because I restarted and now I have the option...

Thank you though Stil996!!!!!! <3

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yaaaaa... I definitely bugged my game some how because I restarted and now I have the option...

Thank you though Stil996!!!!!! <3
(y)
Out of curiousity, which visit was it? was anything I said accurate, my memory sometimes plays tricks on me.

Last edited:

Hadrik

Feb 13, 2019
Haha Sara candle quest is bugged i guess, youll lose the candle if you do clara's missing key quest after finding it... talk to sara and give the item before doing clara's quest i guess... only a small amount of people discusses this here so im leaving this answer for some poor soul

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Anyone got any tips on how to beat the ice skating mini game with Stacy?
Man, that ice skating mini-game is flatly impossible. Has anyone actually beaten it?
Honestly just cheat, I can't speak for anyone else but apparently higher refresh-rate monitors are straight up impossible to pass the minigame with.
The following cheat code will let you skip the minigame:
Code:
ozllpw

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Can someone upload a save at the ice skating challange?
I know it was easily doable on my playthrough with the refresh set at 60hz, I want to test this bug myself since nobody has bothered to eloborate about how it manifests.

Seriously guys if you are going to report a "bug" do it properly,
give information about ;
  1. What triggers it
  2. How it manifests
  3. What workarounds seem to work
Just saying something is "bugged" or "impossible" means nothing from a diagnostic perspective, more information means more people can identify it and possibly come up with a solution/workaround, and it's far more likely to get fixed in future versions

Feb 22, 2021
For the Ice Rink minigame, 1.go to your computer settings 2.type in View Advanced Display Info in the search bar and click on it 3. go down to refresh rate and change the refresh rate to whatever it is to 60hz. The minigame goes from fucking impossible to easy. After you beat the minigame, you can simply go back and change your original refresh rate to how it was before.

StenOliver

Feb 7, 2020
I'm stuck at 99.5% and did everything but the last scene was telling clara "soon" as she wanted something. Is there anything more to do?

found it at the gym

Is the gallery scene for the darnell ntr scene not available?
If you figure out how to pass this, can you let me know how?

Reactions: cCc123cCc

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
jeez why is everyone such an asshole in this game? i mean, i didn't love high school or anything, but the wanton cruelty feels just a tad unrealistic. i'm surprised the mc/danny haven't become school shooters frankly

Reactions: monk_56

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
Man, that ice skating mini-game is flatly impossible. Has anyone actually beaten it?
I heard some people have problem because of teir monitor refresh rate, when they lowered it to 60hz they were able to beat it. It was pretty easy on my 60hz monitor.

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes