bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
Hello !

I have a problem with this version 0.68.2a. Most characters, (and specifically the MC) have strange aliasing effect around their eyes and mouths. It always had that a little but it was generally a lot less noticeable in 47.5a. Picture is the start of the game, 47 (left) vs 68 (right), is there anything doable ? like forcing a 4k render on the gpu or something else to remove the aliasing ?
Also maybe this is fixed in version 0.68.2b (tho there is no mention of it in changelog so I don't think so).
View attachment 1418736
I literally cannot see a difference mate.

Nov 17, 2018
I don't have a topnotch mouse either (I think it was the cheapest one amazon had), the red bar will drop faster than the green one so let it drop to around the 70% mark before clicking again, and I do mean one click at a time, when I did it I alternated between clicking the left and right buttons, I have no idea if this made a difference, maybe that is worth a try.
Something is really wrong with my game then because red bar falls slower than the green one and not only that, it sometimes also randomly raises by like 1/3 of the bar.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Something is really wrong with my game then because red bar falls slower than the green one and not only that, it sometimes also randomly raises by like 1/3 of the bar.
There seems to be a thing where one click seems to count as several unless you are really sharp with your timing.
And several people have talked about some bug making these mingames impossible if your refresh is higher than 60Hz, I don't know anything about that (Nobody seems interested in elaborating) but maybe it is worth checking if that applies to you.

Nov 17, 2018
There seems to be a thing where one click seems to count as several unless you are really sharp with your timing.
And several people have talked about some bug making these mingames impossible if your refresh is higher than 60Hz, I don't know anything about that (Nobody seems interested in elaborating) but maybe it is worth checking if that applies to you.
Oh, thanks for the heads up, I have 75 Hz monitor so that could be the issue.

RedComEli

Apr 11, 2021
I literally cannot see a difference mate.
Yeah figured people might not, the aliasing is 1 pixel wide, mostly white and the face is skin color.

I have a very bright main monitor with strong contrast, the thing is already a lot less noticeable on my secondary monitors, where I can only see it with zoom.

Anyway, maybe I should just play with less contrast and try to ignore it, it seams like a problem not many people have/see aliasing.png

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I already tried at the stables but I only get the option "Leave" and at school when I talk to the teacher it doesn't give me the option. Maybe it's a bug?
Becca/Prissella scene: have you checked all the time periods, I seem the remember this one was ackward to get, maybe it relied on some other quest being fufilled first
study, study, study: Those usually mean clicking the teacher, but I think this one might be triggered by clicking another student, Becca or Stacy maybe?

Sep 22, 2018
After the scene with principle torturing toy in his office it went to a black screen with outdoor night time music and never recovered.

tomcody111

Aug 12, 2017
Unlocked 98.7 Scenes. Stuck at the end with the mission Where does Stacy want to show me? Has anyone figured out the location for this. I've gone everywhere and no scene triggers.

Reeee_sempi

Jan 24, 2021
Help! hahaa... I'm stuck on the Quest: If I'm gonna visit Jessica (Sunday) I best buy those mints if I'm gonna go through with it.
Item: Breath mints
Aquired: Store
Used: Switch them for Jessica's birth control. Its in one of the drawers under her bed.

So I went to store and bought the mints. Sunday comes and there are no mints in my inventory and I can't progress.

I's there a way to manually add them via commands in game folder?

Thank you.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Unlocked 98.7 Scenes. Stuck at the end with the mission Where does Stacy want to show me? Has anyone figured out the location for this. I've gone everywhere and no scene triggers.
Nightclub backalley
Help! hahaa... I'm stuck on the Quest: If I'm gonna visit Jessica (Sunday) I best buy those mints if I'm gonna go through with it.
Item: Breath mints
Aquired: Store
Used: Switch them for Jessica's birth control. Its in one of the drawers under her bed.

So I went to store and bought the mints. Sunday comes and there are no mints in my inventory and I can't progress.

I's there a way to manually add them via commands in game folder?

Thank you.
you already used the mints why are you looking for them again?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes