Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Anyone knows where saves are stored? I loked at "C:\Users\NAME\AppData\LocalLow\UberPie\Taffy Tales" but there only the images of the save are stored. If deleated or moved, the save still remains. I want to delete them to reuse save slots.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Guys are there any animated scenes...cause this has the animated tag but I didn't get any such scenes
Yes, there is. Install K-Lite Codec Pack and try again. What's more? Try to reinstall Visual C++ Runtime. And check if you have latest driver for your vieoadapter. And there can be problems if you run the game on laptop - you can check "Mystwood Manor" and the "The Man of the House" threads, they also run on Unity engine.

• Love
Reactions: ShirouryuuAkihito

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Played it after some time again and have a question.
I didn't play much into it and saw only stuff.

As I understand the game is way more soft than from the original dev intended.

IIRC it was planned that we can choose harder domination in the future, is this still on the table?
For example will we still be able to choose the pimp route for the teacher in the future or is that cut out?

Personally I am not a fan of the "romance/soft" changes, I loved the hard and rape part in the beginning but to each their own.
I just want to know what I can expect in the future. :)

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I have started a new game. I am using the code on the first page for money and stats. But it isn't working.........any ideas what the problem is??

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
Is there a fix for the disappearing mints for the Jessica quest? I bought the mints but before Sunday arrived they disappeared and are no longer in the store. I am now at 99.7 % opened scenes and only missing 2 scenes from v.17. I assume those are Jessica scenes.

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_7.png

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes