Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Idk what you wanted me to answer, dude. Her hoodie was in the shop with the bitchy cashier.
Like I literally don't know what you wanted me to answer, lmao.
What I want to know is,
When there is a store that sells everything from spy cameras to glue, pumbers uniforms to sexy lingerie
Where is everone looking for stuff before asking here?

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018
ozllpw yes that mini game sucked big time.
If you used the newgame cheat code ozllpw (Case sensitive.) then you can go to settings and click the skip minigames box.

or you could just beat the minigame by clicking slower, watch the red bar and stop clicking if it gets close to the top, just needs something like one click a second to win

sacheu

Jun 26, 2020
Hm... I asked before but no one replied, does the game instantly crash after opening it for anyone else? Or does anyone have an idea of what it might be?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hm... I asked before but no one replied, does the game instantly crash after opening it for anyone else? Or does anyone have an idea of what it might be?
Doesn't crash for me, have you tried redownloading/reinstall, otherwise info about you situation might be apt.
what OS, specs, specific of the crash (straight to windows, or some kind of freeze first), error messages, where the crash happens (at main menu, game opening, specific scene, do you see anything from te game), etc

One other thing might be worth considering is directory tree, I don't know if it applies to this game but some don't like folder names with certain characters, maybe try running it from root or desktop.

sacheu

Jun 26, 2020
Doesn't crash for me, have you tried redownloading/reinstall, otherwise info about you situation might be apt.
what OS, specs, specific of the crash (straight to windows, or some kind of freeze first), error messages, where the crash happens (at main menu, game opening, specific scene, do you see anything from te game), etc

One other thing might be worth considering is directory tree, I don't know if it applies to this game but some don't like folder names with certain characters, maybe try running it from root or desktop.
Yeah, I donwloaded first from Nopy, then from Anonfile. I'm using Windows, I did run this game at an earlier version months ago, so my specs should be fine. The specific crash is: I click on the .exe file, then the game opens a white screen, and it closes by itself after a few seconds, I don't see any image per se, there's no warning as well.

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
OK the skating shit can't be done unless your display is set to 60hz ... anything higher breaks it ...
long pressing the mouse buttons helps , about a sec between clicks , I alternated left and right keeping the button pressed till i pressed the other one... have to say this is one of the most retarded FUCKING minigames in the universe ...

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, I donwloaded first from Nopy, then from Anonfile. I'm using Windows, I did run this game at an earlier version months ago, so my specs should be fine. The specific crash is: I click on the .exe file, then the game opens a white screen, and it closes by itself after a few seconds, I don't see any image per se, there's no warning as well.
I have no technical knowledge of how Unity works (or any of the other engines for that matter), My following suggestions are based purely on stuff I've done in the past with different games, no idea if any of it relates to this game/engine. But it works fine on my system, running win 10 home edition so it seems likely it's something on your end.
  • Double check you are using the latest version "v0.68.2a"
  • if you are using mods make sure you are using the ones for this version,
  • you say you downloaded it twice, maybe one more time, (the mega version is the one I used though I imagine they should all be the same but Mega seems best IMO for completing downloads without errors)
  • Check your directory structure, some games don't like being in folders with certain characters, installing it in root
  • Check your graphic drivers are up to date
like I said at the beginning, my technical knowledge is near minimal, so if that doesn't work, try again with your request for help.
It's better too give to much information about your problem than too little.
Many people won't be interested in interrogating you for the info they need to diagnose a problem, you really need to give that upfront to maximise your chance of a reply.
  1. Be specific about your specs, you said windows but not which version,
  2. Be specific about the problem, (your description on that last post looked good to me)
  3. Be specific about what trouble shooting you have already tried and what the results were.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
OK the skating shit can't be done unless your display is set to 60hz ... anything higher breaks it ...
long pressing the mouse buttons helps , about a sec between clicks , I alternated left and right keeping the button pressed till i pressed the other one... have to say this is one of the most retarded FUCKING minigames in the universe ...
What happens when it is higher than 60hz?

Personally I'm not a big fan of mini games in games like those, I normally use cheats to skip them when I can, but on the whole I think the mini games in this one aren't as bad as most, atleast it's not just an exercise in smashing buttons as fast as you can. and no fucking QTE's lol,

You don't see the option to skip minigames, in settings?

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Well shit.. I cheated via the minigame skip because it was god damn impossible.

jtw

Aug 5, 2018
i can't do any of the jessica content. does anyone else have this issue? i have a quest point telling me to go home and one saying to see jessica on sunday, but going home does nothing and when i go to jessicas on sunday it says it isnt the right time.
I have this same issue, got this love lotion thing from the shop (nothing left to buy in the shop), but can't progress that quest on Sunday.

EDIT: I think I found the bug. Looking through old saves it seems that during the rescue mission from the warehouse the love lotion disappears from the inventory. Had to go back to an save before that and then I could do Jessicas quest.

EDIT 2: Seems that picking up items can make them overwrite other items in the inventory, confirmed this with the brick and Beccas clothes in the rescue mission, had to reload I few times until they were added as additional items at the end of the inventory...

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes