Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Just finished the latest update.
Great update tbh, besides the shitty Ice Rink minigame which I skipped because apparently it's tied to the mouse or the monitor speed or something, but yeah update good.

Mary's slow descent to being a cumdump, Clara gonna be preggers (not really a fan of tattoos but whatevs), can't wait til Stacey finally gets the big dick. So yeah, can't see all these story progress.

Don't really care much for Shantelle though.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Just finished the latest update.
Great update tbh, besides the shitty Ice Rink minigame which I skipped because apparently it's tied to the mouse or the monitor speed or something, but yeah update good.

Mary's slow descent to being a cumdump, Clara gonna be preggers (not really a fan of tattoos but whatevs), can't wait til Stacey finally gets the big dick. So yeah, can't see all these story progress.

Don't really care much for Shantelle though.
I gave up on this game.
Where did you buy or find Clara's Hoody?

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
so when version v1.0.0.0a comes out it will be finished or there might be more implemented like part 2 so it would go on to v.2.1.1.0 and v.3.1.2.0 and so on.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
so when version v1.0.0.0a comes out it will be finished or there might be more implemented like part 2 so it would go on to v.2.1.1.0 and v.3.1.2.0 and so on.
It should be finished at v1. But why do you bring that up? I think we're still far from that at the moment (after all, just one of the routes are implemented). I think we'll be at v0.245.2 before we can talk about a v1.

Remember, the version numbers are NOT decimals. The version following 0.9 is NOT 1.0 but 0.10.

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
Now that think about how many paths is this suppose to have? Current one, nice guy path, possibly leaning harder into sadist side, NTR with Darnell, NTR with Vivian, bro path with at least Darnell. Anything else?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes