zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Is there anyway to toggle certain routes with the save file? There's gotta be a faster way to just toggle trap route than to play from the beginning every time since saves aren't compatible with new updates.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
is the non-trap route different from the trap route?
ie other than omitting the trap content that is?

Phallos

Jun 6, 2019
For those with issues with the ice skating minigame, put you monitor to 60hz. I swapped it to my second monitor which is 60hz and beat it first try after trying 10x on my 144hz.
This finally worked. After 15 tries on 144, this finally worked. Omg, thanks dude.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
quick question, if your trap bangs one of your girls as part of a gang bang, is it considered ntr? sharing? or be considered the same as just 2 girls doing it?
Okay, while I have no problem with other people banging "my" girls in a game, and actually looking forward for a "bro" route with Darnell, just to see a MMF threesome (something very rare in these types of games), my little bitch Danny will NOT be fucking anyone. We can't have him get a taste of pussy! What if he develops self-esteem and gets these ideas in his head he can be something more than just our cocksleeve?

In other games, sure, it's sharing. But here? He better remember he'll never be man enough to touch any of our pussy!

I'm sorry, I usually avoid trap content since I don't care about that stuff (especially if it's a romantic option), but here, in this total power trip that's Taffy Tales, I have no problem pushing the little bitch down and giving him what he clearly wants.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Find a rope and climd tree in rich bitches backyard

Go fap in the toilets, then get a job :p
I get a job fapping toilets?
If that were a thing now, people wouldn't have to worry about social security checks anymore.
Or worry about your next stimulus checks, they can keep it, hehe.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Gym minigame with Mary is bugged again. Does anybody know how to fix it in the current version?
How is it bugged? I didn't have any problems in my playthrough
I get a job fapping toilets?
If that were a thing now, people wouldn't have to worry about social security checks anymore.
Or worry about your next stimulus checks, they can keep it, hehe.
I once heard of a school where none of the teachers wanted to buy thier students cum, how weird is that! :unsure:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Third lift up is impossible.
how so? bud you keep saying stuff that fails to shed light on your problem,
"impossible" isn't a word that helps diagnose anything, same with "bugged"
are your clicks registering?
is the screen freezing?
Are you crashing to desktop?
is someone hurting you??

• Haha
Reactions: JamieSadistic

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
hi guys. i have missing cg pics on page 21. i think it should be gerda because its between anal with her in your room and sex in her room. does anyone know how to get them?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
hi guys. i have missing cg pics on page 21. i think it should be gerda because its between anal with her in your room and sex in her room. does anyone know how to get them?
not sure you are missing any per se, all the pics on page 21 prior to the missonary on her bed is you fucking her ass in your room (they are the last 9 on page 20 and first 11 on page21)

Reactions: BabayMonsta

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Man, need $200 for this and $300 for that.
That a lot of time wasted fapping.
They should just remove that in the remake.
And why is it getting repetitive with violet and the password and Harry with the drug.
Is that intentional or a bug?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes