ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I prefer the term Alpha Male. I like the MaleDom, It's why I play this game. The lewd scenes are next level depraved, and very hard to find these days. :love: You want a whiney little mama's boy, play Summertime Saga. Or wait for the Cuck/NTR path, I hear it's coming at some point. :poop:
I want choices that lead somewhere not the same annoying jerky path.

ledej89

Aug 2, 2017
Where to find to claire after the park blowjob?
Same question here please.
My last quest is:
"I should tak to Clara about the next part of the plan" "I should tak to Clara about the next part of the plan"
Any help on where to find her please ?
Thx in advance

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Same question here please.
My last quest is:
"I should tak to Clara about the next part of the plan" "I should tak to Clara about the next part of the plan"
Any help on where to find her please ?
Thx in advance
Clara is the cleaning lady at school and she also has her own place.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Am I misunderstanding the skip setting in the menu? I've got it set to skip only read material but hitting ctrl or tab seems to skip all material.

Is that because I used the cheat code to start at the new section? (But see, even brand new material is being skipped, so maybe the option doesn't work? or is the hotkey to skip and respect that setting a different key?)

Last edited:
Reactions: JyjySmith

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
You want a whiney little mama's boy, play Summertime Saga.
Hey, I like the MC in that game. He's a nice guy, unlike the standard protagonist in your run of the mill incest game. In those games, it's a little beta incel who resorts to blackmail and drugs to fuck the girls he wants, all the while playing the victim. Yes, the MC in Taffy Tales is also an asshole, but at least he admits it. I found Summertime Saga a nice breath of fresh air.
Or wait for the Cuck/NTR path, I hear it's coming at some point.
I'll play that path, if only to see "Vivian" cuck the MC. Don't know why, but the idea of the "alpha male" dressed up as a frail girl tickles my fancy. Probably because too many of those self proclaimed "alpha's" are so insecure of their masculinity they forgot that true masculinity is pure attitude, no matter how you look or dress.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes