Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hello everyone !

I need to get a ruler for a quest but I can't find it..
Can someone help me ?
Heres a little trivia for you, if you type ruler into the search box (top right of your screen) you get 14 pages of people asking about the ruler location, answering the ruler location question, and people saying "use the damn search function".

It's on the floor infront of Marys room BTW

True story

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours, set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Heres a little trivia for you, if you type ruler into the search box (top right of your screen) you get 14 pages of people asking about the ruler location, answering the ruler location question, and people saying "use the damn search function".

It's on the floor infront of Marys room BTW

True story

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours, set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life
Damn i'm blind lol i just find it :LOL:

Reactions: Stil996

Danielgiovanna

Jun 28, 2021
I would very much like the author to use animations for the hot scenes, as you can see that he does them very well in the minigames, for example the squats with Mary. Or at least he will use more shots to make it look more fluid when stitching the photos together. That will greatly increase the quality of him game. But the spectacular level of its character designs makes up for the lack of animations a bit. That is the reason why I was interested and did not abandon the game, besides that the story was entertaining xd.

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Boys I need you to give me the hard truth. A Priscilla x Gerda scene is impossible because of Patreon's rules corrrect?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ho.ll.ow

negrocaliente

Jul 4, 2020
I'm a bit stuck on a quest that say: I should talk to Clara the next part of the "plan". I should talk to Clara the next part of the "plan"; but I can't find her, does anyone know where she is?

Reeee_sempi

Jan 24, 2021
Nightclub backalley

you already used the mints why are you looking for them again?
No I didn't get the option to use them.
On Tuesday I bought them then when Sunday came I went to Jessica's home.
It wasn't in my inventory nor was I able to interact with swapping them with her BC-pills.
I think it's a bug....

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
No I didn't get the option to use them.
On Tuesday I bought them then when Sunday came I went to Jessica's home.
It wasn't in my inventory nor was I able to interact with swapping them with her BC-pills.
I think it's a bug....
So you found her birth control and you didn't get a dialogue option to swap them out for the mints?
I don't remember having to interact with them in the inventory,
which visit are you talking about? I think it was the third one that used the mints.
I'm struggling with my memory, but I think it was
First visit Blowjob
Second visit Sex (and chance to switch the pills to knock her up)
or third visit chance to sneak into the bathroom first then knock her up
might have been a fourth visit in there really cant remember
Only visiting her on weekends doesn't help

ai...

May 30, 2019
I'm stuck at I wonder what Becca and Priscilla are up too now. It's not the quest where Priscilla has Becca in the horse stables. I'm way further than that into the game. I can't find them together anywhere not at school, not at Priscilla's house, I've looked in the mall and nothing.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Please help
What do i should to do?
The principle is only really ever in one place
and there is one place that sells almost everything
-----------
I'm stuck at I wonder what Becca and Priscilla are up too now. It's not the quest where Priscilla has Becca in the horse stables. I'm way further than that into the game. I can't find them together anywhere not at school, not at Priscilla's house, I've looked in the mall and nothing.
have you seen the concert yet, thats one place girls like the hang out together

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes