Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think I may have reached the end of new content, all I get is task: Study Study Study, no more Sunday visits, Just school day restroom, no new Sarah content.
There is an indicator are the top of the screen that tells you when you have reached the end of new content, anything less than 100% means you aren't there yet, (opened scenes)
Anytime you see Study in the quest log it usually means there is something to do at school either teacher or one of the students, there are I think 3 Jessica scenes at her house (if that is what you mean by sunday visits),

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
I seem to be stuck the hint says "I should talk to Clara about the next part of the 'plan'.I should talk to Clara about the next part of the 'plan'." can't find her in the school or i can't go to her house at night.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
I seem to be stuck the hint says "I should talk to Clara about the next part of the 'plan'.I should talk to Clara about the next part of the 'plan'." can't find her in the school or i can't go to her house at night.
That hint needs to be revised. I only managed to clear it by checking the store and discovering there was a new camera for sale. Once you buy it Clara shows up in school again.

Another hint that really tripped me up was walking Stacy home. I spent multiple in game days trying to figure out how to trigger that. I ended up having to look up how to do it in this thread...

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
View attachment 1436845
View attachment 1436859
Hello everyone!
Lots of things currently are in the works for the future of Taffy Tales! First things first, we've taken on a lot of feedback since starting development of the game, and we know one of the most common things bought up is the early portions of the game and how they don't seem to reflect the higher quality you've come to expect now, as such, we're devoting time to-redoing this early portions in both writing AND artwork to try and bring it up to scratch. :)
This should not affect development for the next update too much, and we're sure there will be plenty of new stuff for you to see in the next update as well!
As for what the next update will entail...We'll keep you guessing for now ;)
We're working hard to explore new ways to increase the quality of the game, but we'll hopefully have more to talk about there soon,
for now, it's back to work for all of us!
Thank you all for your support,
we couldn't do it without you.
-The Taffy Tales Team
I have a source on the inside saying Becca's butt *might* just be better than her mothers...But that's just a rumor around these parts!
Will there be any new content involving trap danny anytime soon? Was real excited when it said that there was content involving danny in the changelog for latest update, but all i got was danny playing a pc game while fucking clara closeby :< </3

Reactions: Touch-me Softly

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Will there be any new content involving trap danny anytime soon? Was real excited when it said that there was content involving danny in the changelog for latest update, but all i got was danny playing a pc game while fucking clara closeby :< </3
you haven't finished the content for this version then, there is a much bigger scene with trap danny in the park.
if the pc game is all you got , did you even have danny dress up in lingerie for you yet?

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
you haven't finished the content for this version then, there is a much bigger scene with trap danny in the park.
if the pc game is all you got , did you even have danny dress up in lingerie for you yet?
Nope :eek: do i have to replay taffy tales everytime? Since I recall having to put a certain combo in order to activate gay content at the start of the danny content, but with the save unlock code, is the gay content locked?

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
That hint needs to be revised. I only managed to clear it by checking the store and discovering there was a new camera for sale. Once you buy it Clara shows up in school again.

Another hint that really tripped me up was walking Stacy home. I spent multiple in game days trying to figure out how to trigger that. I ended up having to look up how to do it in this thread...
thanks it worked i think i have everthing but clara stuff done

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Nope :eek: do i have to replay taffy tales everytime? Since I recall having to put a certain combo in order to activate gay content at the start of the danny content, but with the save unlock code, is the gay content locked?
I don't know, I imagine that when you use the Save Unlock code: qmsaeg , it'll ask you, MC name and Trap preference, only one way ro find out, I don't want to try it unless it screws up the saves I have already.

I highly recommend it even if you have to play through from the beginning, there are I think, 3 scenes you have probably missed out on, a lingerie scene, a shopping scene (minimal exposure) and a park scene with him dressed fully as trap.

Patnsfw

Jan 13, 2021
What’s the backstory with the religious chick. Lost my save and likely not playing through again. What’s her religion and what’s up with her parents.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What’s the backstory with the religious chick. Lost my save and likely not playing through again. What’s her religion and what’s up with her parents.
it's a mystery yet to be revealed. My money is on scientologist :unsure:

Kamip

Jan 22, 2020
Hi everyone,i don't play this game since the news of ntr out so now i want to come back. I read comment about this version update seem to be fine.Can anyone tell me that in this version update have any neterore? It kind of sad if this game just become full of neterore content . I mean all the build for the main character like red or full of luck event happen. It would be waste. Sorry if i have mistake word in my comment,english is not my mother language

• Angry
Reactions: balvenie1401

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hi everyone,i don't play this game since the news of ntr out so now i want to come back. I read comment about this version update seem to be fine.Can anyone tell me that in this version update have any neterore? It kind of sad if this game just become full of neterore content . I mean all the build for the main character like red or full of luck event happen. It would be waste. Sorry if i have mistake word in my comment,english is not my mother language
Not sure if I understand you completely, at the moment there is only one instance of NTR in the game, at to get that you need to make two specifc choices, both clearly state that it will lead to NTR,
To start you play the Female, and you are asked (the warnings about NTR are next to the answers in the game)
"do you want to resist"​
  • No (this may lead to NTR)
  • Yes
then playing the male MC who on entering the scene will be asked something like

"Do you want to stop this"​
  • No (this will lead to NTR)
  • Yes
Ntr won't happen in this version if you don't specifically TRY to see it and even then it isn't a complete scene, the MC leaves before he sees anything too graphic, which personally was somewhat annoying

Reactions: Terrygun

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
What happens in the Ship deck? Just selected no in the trap content and got 100% yet i have not seen Ship deck location.

Kamip

Jan 22, 2020

Not sure if I understand you completely, at the moment there is only one instance of NTR in the game, at to get that you need to make two specifc choices, both clearly state that it will lead to NTR,
To start you play the Female, and you are asked (the warnings about NTR are next to the answers in the game)
"do you want to resist"​
  • No (this may lead to NTR)
  • Yes
then playing the male MC who on entering the scene will be asked something like

"Do you want to stop this"​
  • No (this will lead to NTR)
  • Yes
Ntr won't happen in this version if you don't specifically TRY to see it and even then it isn't a complete scene, the MC leaves before he sees anything too graphic, which personally was somewhat annoying
So that mean the author of this game make main character become some retard boy who get ntr. Then say to us that if we don't want the ntr just look away. Wow great solution?? I think the one who write this story get cuck himself so that why he want other to feel the same. Look like i have accept this kind of bullshit

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Theory time about Tiffany.
First i thought she was being blackmailed by Darnell after he found out about her stream, that would be in line with Darnell's MO. But that stops making sense after she tries to fix things between MC and Darnell (scene where Mary is in your room and Tiffany starts talking to you from outside the room), that seems to point more to some sort of more romantic relationship between them, though it seems that Darnell couldn't yet seal the deal, by his words after seeing MC using the remote control on Mary (he says something along the lines of Mary being a possible target after he "breaks" Tiffany). Then we find out that she was in a band with Stacy, and just when they had most of the work done, she bailed to start streaming.
So the theory shifted to her being friends/starting a relationship with Darnell, he got in money troubles (even before you stole his stash and he got beat up) and she had to quit her music career to get fast money streaming to cover for him.
But i don't know... that would make her too basic, just another teenager that thinks she is more mature than she really is, going after the troubled bad boy thinking she can fix him. But well, that is a cliche because it happens, so that might be it.
Anyone got any ideas about this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Brazilian Engrish

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
So that mean the author of this game make main character become some retard boy who get ntr. Then say to us that if we don't want the ntr just look away. Wow great solution?? I think the one who write this story get cuck himself so that why he want other to feel the same. Look like i have accept this kind of bullshit
No, if you select resist, Mary would stop acting and tells guy off.

If you select yes on the second option in case you are retarded cuck in denial which happens to accidentally somehow select the option with a clear bold red sign that says NTR Path. Then Peter himself would step in and stop that guy from touching Mary.

If you still screw up both very low iq requirement choices which have no puzzle involved and manage to come crying here, I'm taking your girlfriend.

Tl;Dr. No NTR. The character would literally stop giving in to the antagonist if you chose not to go through the content at all.

Jazz6670

Feb 24, 2021
I started playing whole game from the start again and there's a problem when u need to buy "super glue" everything's fine, but Clara isn't anywhere to be found.. she was suposed to be in school bathroom so u can use the glue

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
No, thats not what I'm saying, sure the main character is a bit retarded, (Blue is very retarded)

but currently the only NTR comes when the Bully character Darnel tries to use a mindcontrol device on your mum,
  1. first you play your mum and you are given the chance to resist the control if you pick resist, then nothing happens Darnell doesn't get control, so no NTR
  2. Second you play the main character, who walks in on the scene where Darnell is trying to control you mum, (same scene as above). and you are given the option to attack Darnell, stopping him from controling your mum, if you choose attack nothing happens with Darnell and your mum, So No Ntr.
AFAIK the only way anything like NTR happens is if you choose both "Don't resist" and "Don't attack" options in the scenes I noted above, and even then the MC watches as Darnell poses your mom preparing to force her into a blowjob (possibly more), but the MC runs away like a little bitch before the deed actually happens so any NTR in this version is implied rather than explicit.

Kamip

Jan 22, 2020
No, thats not what I'm saying, sure the main character is a bit retarded, (Blue is very retarded)

but currently the only NTR comes when the Bully character Darnel tries to use a mindcontrol device on your mum,
  1. first you play your mum and you are given the chance to resist the control if you pick resist, then nothing happens Darnell doesn't get control, so no NTR
  2. Second you play the main character, who walks in on the scene where Darnell is trying to control you mum, (same scene as above). and you are given the option to attack Darnell, stopping him from controling your mum, if you choose attack nothing happens with Darnell and your mum, So No Ntr.
AFAIK the only way anything like NTR happens is if you choose both "Don't resist" and "Don't attack" options in the scenes I noted above, and even then the MC watches as Darnell poses your mom preparing to force her into a blowjob (possibly more), but the MC runs away like a little bitch before the deed actually happens so any NTR in this version is implied rather than explicit.
I know blue is retard.But the way i look at this whole situation that you just describe and after try to put myself play alot of ntr game (both neterore and neterori) to understand:"Does it really bad that people hate the neterore so much?" . After experience what i see is at the end if we don't see the main character is the main character and he just some camera men then things are just too sad to look. Main character don't strength to fight back,don't to do it. He just stand there like he take it even that there are alot of way to angry. I think about the end of this story is blue will meet red in real body and some how blue will get real neterore which supper heavy make him to be more retard than now and he will regret about what happens but maybe there will be happy end but it still neterore exit.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: balvenie1401
3.40 star(s) 349 Votes