Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
In the case of Summertime Saga it made sense because it still have the 4:3 format.
I'm failing to understand why you are so triggered, I don't think they need to redo the earlier work either (unless they are restoring the darker content), but "pathetic" seems excessive.

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
Please developer make code for each update. In new version. If person dorp this game few updates ago then he can't play unless he replay upto that part.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I was keeping along with a walkthrough from a random website but walkthrough ends 69th day with the events below. The problem is I did everything but when I go to sleep it doesn't trigger any event like ''I should probably rest a bit'' and the following '' Harry has the answers''event. When I click ''go to bed'' after leaving Violet, MC just sleeps and next day comes up. I learned that, that event is right before v.0.47.5a released. What should I do now to progress? And oh its really hard now without any walkthrough but if I somehow manage to trigger all events before v.0.47.5a, its alright. Sorry if I detailed too much. View attachment 1446965
what does your quest log say, pretty confidant you haven't completed all the events, you can see percentage complete at the top centre of you screen

samleie

Nov 25, 2020
I cant complete the quest 'If I go to the Mall, I can call someone for a date...(Requires $40)
I go to the mall and there is nothing to click, I have cheats on, so I have 40 dollars

also I found rope really early and I've been stuck with the quest "Let's find a rope to get Tiffany's ball back"
so please help with that too

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hii does this game have Choices
Only really 2 choices in this version
  1. Wether to have Trap content
  2. Wether to let Darnell mindcontrol Mary/Mom (Implied NTR)
other than that most of the content in linear and unavoidable, though this is supposed to change in later versions there are about 4 options (yes/no) in the game where one is greyed out as Work in progress
  1. Admit to hearing voices (Can't select WIP)
    Lie about hearing voices
  2. Wean Sara of drugs
    Become her dealer (Can't select WIP)
  3. Take Darnell to Hospital
    Don't (Can't select WIP)
  4. Make Gretcha wear helmet (Can't select WIP)
    or not

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
how tf do i earn money??
At first you cant, after a while, after the french teacher finds Clara(? the jannitor) cleaning cum on the bathroom and tells her to send any students she finds masturbating to her and she catches you, you can masturbate in the bathroom for money.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes