moonandark

Mar 31, 2019
I am on 9th day or smtn but stiil no animated scenes... So why animated tag still there, only animated thing is MC's masturbation minigame.

Nov 22, 2020
I cant get ntr scenes, when I try to choose ntr options that appear in the walktrough that I found online, it says that it is under construction. For example, in the 4th day I couldnt choose the option that says yes im hearing voices

Terrygun

Jul 19, 2020
I cant get ntr scenes, when I try to choose ntr options that appear in the walktrough that I found online, it says that it is under construction. For example, in the 4th day I couldnt choose the option that says yes im hearing voices
The NTR path has not been implemented yet in this game.

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
hi guys, i just started play this game and there is just a quest journal in the game and no walk-through even in this thread. So, if i play without walkthrough just follow the quest journal, will i miss any contents or will face a problem?

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
hi all I'm stuck with the task here on the image. How to go on?
  • Go to class?
  • Go to the kitchen?
  • Offer to close the diner? (I don't recall what "stuff" - but I assume it is the stuff on her laptop in the back office of the diner)
If you have gone to all three but have no progress - try different times of the day and/or sleep and try next day available.

hi guys, i just started play this game and there is just a quest journal in the game and no walk-through even in this thread. So, if i play without walkthrough just follow the quest journal, will i miss any contents or will face a problem?
For the most part, they are pretty straight forward if you follow the quest journal. Quests will remain until cleared. All content is covered in the quests. Use common sense, and when that runs out - use the search box at the top right of this thread for what you are searching for ... or google. There are some walkthroughs that go up to day 69 or so out there, I think that gets it to update 47(?). Or just play. You just play regular video games, right - don't use walkthroughs on them?

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes