elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Hmm, in the banner in the OP, there's a dog among the characters, and in the ingame version, it shows a horse as well.
Do I actually need to state the question?

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Hmm, in the banner in the OP, there's a dog among the characters, and in the ingame version, it shows a horse as well.
Do I actually need to state the question?
Nope, you don't need to ask the question, because you also see that the dev uses Patreon and there is no tag or genre listed which reference stated subjects. Therefore, you already know what answer you would receive in response.

Reactions: elbo911

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Nope, you don't need to ask the question, because you also see that the dev uses Patreon and there is no tag or genre listed which reference stated subjects. Therefore, you already know what answer you would receive in response.
Well, there are rare occasions where developers manage to work around Patreon restrictions.
Anyways, thanks for the answer. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: nodice20

Dunkan

Nov 4, 2017
Can't place cameras in Priscilla's house. When i place them at the right place, they don't disappear from inventory and i can't leave house.

HERUTHEFALCON

Mar 13, 2018
The inventory bug is back again. I bought scotch tape and did other quests(about 7-10). When I was about to do it,Apparently the Scotch Tape is gone from my inventory.

With no way to reset the shop or inventory, I was stunned. Tried to go back to earlier saves and its not there.

Note to Self: Buy stuff when you are about to do it,Never leave in the inventory. And save before Buying.

mrdiv

Oct 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello everyone :)

Thank you all for the patient wait while we work on the next update for Taffy Tales, we have a lot to talk about!

First and foremost, over 50% of the older scenes art has now been revamped to be more 'up to date,' and as well as re-working many of the older scenes narratively, we are adding a vast expansion to the early portions of the game, including new characters, locations, lewd content and more!

Who are these new characters you might be wondering? Well, we're keeping that quiet till we're a bit closer to the launch but we might reveal a bit more about them soon. :)

However, not all is a mystery...We can confirm the Chantelle script is still being worked on and going very well as well, hopefully a lot of exciting stuff coming there too!

That's all for now, feel free to any questions here or on the discord and we'll answer them when we can!

Once again, thank you all for your support!

-The Taffy Tales Team

Clara always did look best on her knees didn't see? Maybe we could revisit this scene one time ,kinda like a 'before and after' photo, y'know? Preferably with her wearing a dog collar in the after!

Jul 23, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello everyone :)

Thank you all for the patient wait while we work on the next update for Taffy Tales, we have a lot to talk about!

First and foremost, over 50% of the older scenes art has now been revamped to be more 'up to date,' and as well as re-working many of the older scenes narratively, we are adding a vast expansion to the early portions of the game, including new characters, locations, lewd content and more!

Who are these new characters you might be wondering? Well, we're keeping that quiet till we're a bit closer to the launch but we might reveal a bit more about them soon. :)

However, not all is a mystery...We can confirm the Chantelle script is still being worked on and going very well as well, hopefully a lot of exciting stuff coming there too!

That's all for now, feel free to any questions here or on the discord and we'll answer them when we can!

Once again, thank you all for your support!

-The Taffy Tales Team

Clara always did look best on her knees didn't see? Maybe we could revisit this scene one time ,kinda like a 'before and after' photo, y'know? Preferably with her wearing a dog collar in the after!
Natalie hope intensifies....

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes