jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
This forced NTR? would be quite ironic since if i remember the devs been pretty adamant about no forced NTR on the player.
Danny's route does not have that in their storyline. What there is of that in this game is in Mary's storyline and is completely optional (edit: and that part of the storyline does not have anything that the fans of that genre would enjoy at this time, it's still a WIP).

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Danny's route does not have that in their storyline. What there is of that in this game is in Mary's storyline and is completely optional (edit: and that part of the storyline does not have anything that the fans of that genre would enjoy at this time, it's still a WIP).
Hmm, been a long while wince i played. Last played 0.17.0b according to my notes.
Who was Danny?

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Hmm, been a long while wince i played. Last played 0.17.0b according to my notes.
Who was Danny?
Then why would you make a comment about a genre which is known to be an incendiary topic on F95 without making sure you knew what you were commenting about?!

Danny is the friend of the MC who cosplays as Vivian, and whose mother the MC has sex with.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Then why would you make a comment about a genre which is known to be an incendiary topic on F95 without making sure you knew what you were commenting about?!

Danny is the friend of the MC who cosplays as Vivian, and whose mother the MC has sex with.
I couldn't give less of a fuck about whats an ""incendiary"" topic, I asked a question for a reason.
Not my fault the sites such a mess.

Thanks for answering tho.
My other annoyance is with the ""sister"" characters story, has that been fleshed out? not looking forward to its likely path.

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
I couldn't give less of a fuck about whats an ""incendiary"" topic, I asked a question for a reason.
Not my fault the sites such a mess.

Thanks for answering tho.
My other annoyance is with the ""sister"" characters story, has that been fleshed out? not looking forward to its likely path.
sister has yet to have any direct progress. shes a background character in some scenes with mary since they share a house, but no more than that yet. shes slated to recieve an update soonish, but given the speed of updates it will probably be a while.

BobChuff

Apr 4, 2021
Interesting game so far. Could someone post up a list of the keyboard controls? It's all a bit trial and error...

ghost3337

Oct 17, 2020
It's nonexistent anyways, just sprites standing. I don't know why it was added in the first place if the dev didn't want to commit, all the anti-ntr people keep crying about it being added while people who do want ntr weren't satisfied. :FacePalm:
yeah just went passed it i think. the one at the gym? you can avoid it.

Aroc

Jun 7, 2020
anyone know how to reset the persistent on the game? i would like to complete start over, and enable only skip on seen text. but somehow, the game thinks i already seen everything, and just skips everything.

On RenPy games, its just deleting the persistent file, but that doesnt exists here :/

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
anyone know how to reset the persistent on the game? i would like to complete start over, and enable only skip on seen text. but somehow, the game thinks i already seen everything, and just skips everything.

On RenPy games, its just deleting the persistent file, but that doesnt exists here :/
Typing "persistent" into the search box in the upper right hand corner of every page of this thread has these results, it's the one right below your post.

How to increase Strength?
Typing "increase strength" into the search box in the upper right hand corner of every page of this thread has these results, it's the one right below your post.

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
Screenshot_2021-12-31-01-32-57-65.jpg Screenshot_2021-12-31-01-32-42-19.jpg
Can someone help me? I got task to open the school closet, I've tried pressing the door many times but nothing happened

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes