RSanderson

Dec 1, 2019
Its in priscilla's room, in the table drawer. If you get the plumbing scene's image, go back to stable and try again. Have fun!
Download the walk-through on the first page. Follow it step by step the best you can; otherwise, you might mess up the story cue and get bugged. Tried it on my play through and it worked fined. Best of luck!

RSanderson

Dec 1, 2019
Download the walk-through on the first page. Follow it step by step the best you can; otherwise, you might mess up the story cue and get bugged. Tried it on my play through and it worked fined. Best of luck!
"Go inside through the kitchen entrance and go up to Priscillas room. The key is in the middle drawer but when you click it 2 squares without text shows up. Click the lower one to get the key. Now head back to the backyard and click on the stable door. Enjoy your scene with Becca and Priscilla. After your little blue ball fiasco go home and get to sleep." My apologies, forgot this step. Should be fine if you follow along. By the way, god bless people who make walk-throughs, true MVPs.

DRIFTakis

Mar 21, 2020
I cant seem to find the stable key to priscillas stable after i found becca and her doing some shit in the stables.Anyone know where i can find the key?

3.50 star(s) 346 Votes