Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
lostraven I know you are the writer but what do you think about reaching the penultimate goal? Do you know if UberPie hired a new coder? And how it will affect to the game development? More cuality of the images or fastest updates? Stay safe and sober!

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
lostraven I know you are the writer but what do you think about reaching the penultimate goal? Do you know if UberPie hired a new coder? And how it will affect to the game development? More cuality of the images or fastest updates? Stay safe and sober!
I know he has someone helping with the coding, the penultimate goal is Uber's vision to have/become a full games studio etc, obviously this would be very cool, and obviously allow for much faster/larger/higher quality updates. but I just focus mainly on doing my job to the best of my abilities.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I know he has someone helping with the coding, the penultimate goal is Uber's vision to have/become a full games studio etc, obviously this would be very cool, and obviously allow for much faster/larger/higher quality updates. but I just focus mainly on doing my job to the best of my abilities.

Could you aproach Uber to contact Ianus to get his auto coder app that he created? It makes coding automatically so you just need renders and writing. Maybe buy it from him?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Could you aproach Uber to contact Ianus to get his auto coder app that he created? It makes coding automatically so you just need renders and writing. Maybe buy it from him?
Could you get me a link on that?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
lostraven wondering, are you working on a book or script? not trying to dig too deep but after hearing you talk about uber's goals I'd like to hear about the writer's
I am working on my own indiependent game projects alongside work with TT, a revamp of the spellbook and the other games I work on.

Reactions: psico100

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
I definitely hope it's the MC that does the cucking and not being cucked. But if that's not the plan then at least make it avoidable and give us some more time with the mom and sister and would ask for more chances to make choices that effect/impact the story for better or worse . Not really a fan of the forced sex slavery drug abuse/blackmail implied or otherwise but I liked most of what I played .

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I definitely hope it's the MC that does the cucking and not being cucked.
It's both. There are currently two (possibly three) routes planned. One where you get the girls, one where you lose the girls and there had been talks in the past of a path where you share the girls (which I hope is still in, since there aren't too many of those around). And as you can guess, they're mutually exclusive (so, there's no chance if you decide to bang a girl, you'll suddenly lose her because surprise NTR).

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
Still can't access Becca's door in android.
Edit: just read the walkthrough, it seems I can't progress without doing this quest. Anyone has a save file right after this one? I don't wanna jump to the update and break immersion.
The problem is that you have to finish another questline first to be able to knock on Beccas door and to make things even worse basically no parts of that questline shows up in the questlog. Its almost impossible to say what you havent done yet because you could be stuck at any part of the previous questline with Becca/Sara or even not having started it at all.

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
View attachment 672003
Pls help me, 3 tasks. i don't know how to do
1. Use your phone in your bedroom to call her over.

2. Closet is out in the back of the school. Between the door into the school and the window to the girls shower.

3. Click on the stable door again. Then go inside Priscillas house and up to her room. Click on the second drawer and 2 small rectangles will spawn in the middle of the screen. There is supposed to be text in them but isnt. Click on the lower one.

3.40 star(s) 347 Votes