jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
does anyone has walkthrough of it?
5 posts before yours tells you where to find it. Also, Google is your friend to find it. And just about every adult video website has playthrough videos if you get stuck playing. Finally, never forget there is a search box in the upper right hand corner of every page of this thread that you can use to find things.

tmhwts

Mar 15, 2020
5 posts before yours tells you where to find it. Also, Google is your friend to find it. And just about every adult video website has playthrough videos if you get stuck playing. Finally, never forget there is a search box in the upper right hand corner of every page of this thread that you can use to find things.
Google isn't your friend, it collects your data and spies your net-activity. duckduckgo.com is your friend!

zonebn123

Aug 15, 2021
Is mom against Patreon TOS?

Maybe someone can work on a separate patch of changing the landlady to a less vague but more appropriate name ;)

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Is mom against Patreon TOS?

Maybe someone can work on a separate patch of changing the landlady to a less vague but more appropriate name ;)
. Also, you can change the names of the characters in your house to whatever you want. I don't think the word landlady is used in the game at all, but it does use the first name of Mary. No patch needed.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
. Also, you can change the names of the characters in your house to whatever you want. I don't think the word landlady is used in the game at all, but it does use the first name of Mary. No patch needed.
My mistake then, could have sworn she was introduced as the landlady and maybe one line that says "I shouldn't be looking at her like this, she's my landlady"o_O, though maybe that was a previous version, or maybe those games are beginning to blurr together .:unsure:

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
My mistake then, could have sworn she was introduced as the landlady and maybe one line that says "I shouldn't be looking at her like this, she's my landlady"o_O, though maybe that was a previous version, or maybe those games are beginning to blurr together .:unsure:
You may be correct - I don't play this regularly. That's the reason why I said I didn't think it was used. If it's mentioned - I don't think it's mentioned much. Her name is stated repeatedly, though and can be changed by the player.

mrdiv

Oct 5, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello everyone!

Work continues as normal, as you can see, we're not just revamping old content but we're continuing to add some juicy new scenes :)

Thank you all for being patient so far with us, we know the long waits between updates can be especially frustrating.

We'll have more substantial news soon, for now, it's just back to work for us!

as always, thank you for your support, we couldn't do it without you!

I'm getting a little de'ja vu here...Do you think Clara maybe has just a little kink getting screwed in public places?

-The Taffy Tales Team

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes