vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
I know it's been told and told again but I'm also really disappointed in the AI. Even if he trains whatever model with his stuff, it can't help but be subpar with his original art. Really a shame just for the sake of laziness at the end of the day

Was a good run and pledged long enough, but this update is the last I'll touch. Cheers guys!

pampi

Oct 20, 2020
I know it's been told and told again but I'm also really disappointed in the AI. Even if he trains whatever model with his stuff, it can't help but be subpar with his original art. Really a shame just for the sake of laziness at the end of the day

Was a good run and pledged long enough, but this update is the last I'll touch. Cheers guys!
I agree 100% and i will do the same.
To be honest i kinda swallowed the AI thing thinking we would have faster updates but it seems we dont even get that.Not to mention the inconsistencies in the characters.For example Danny going from a frail feminine kind of femboy to an anorexic ab having body or having scenes with pissing and shitting(Which is optional but still they take up some of the work as well).
Now im not one of those AI haters i think it can be used as a really good tool to do the work faster but i don't think its been used that well here.Plus there is a special kind of charm by the original art despite its flaws, changing style mid-game is a very controversial move.Now im sure LOST who is part of the team knows this cause i see him lurking in these forums once in a while but i truly think the communication between him and Uber is minimal.
But i digress good riddance.

Reactions: Grelk

AmethystPrism

Apr 3, 2022
Thanks, I might ask there. Thought it'll be much more relevant to ask here since there's greater visibility here.

I used to be very pedantic and by the book on forums years and years ago until I realised that was probably counterproductive and just unnecessary.

Silka03

Mar 3, 2023
Are you supposed to play season 1-4 first and then play season 5? And if so why does season 5 just look like a update to the season 1-4?

Nov 8, 2022
[ QUOTE = "Bá tước Morado, bài đăng: 12448110, thành viên: 4587984" ]
Vui lòng chia sẻ ảnh chụp màn hình của tất cả các nhiệm vụ bạn có sẵn tại thời điểm này. Nhiều khả năng hơn không, bạn cần phải làm những việc khác trước khi bạn có thể hoàn thành nhiệm vụ đó.

Xem này: #25.772 ( đoạn dưới cùng ) là một nguyên nhân có thể.
[/ QUOTE]

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
[ QUOTE = "Bá tước Morado, bài đăng: 12448110, thành viên: 4587984" ]
Vui lòng chia sẻ ảnh chụp màn hình của tất cả các nhiệm vụ bạn có sẵn tại thời điểm này. Nhiều khả năng hơn không, bạn cần phải làm những việc khác trước khi bạn có thể hoàn thành nhiệm vụ đó.

Xem này: #25.772 ( đoạn dưới cùng ) là một nguyên nhân có thể.
[/ QUOTE]
You need the sunglasses before you can "find the cleaner" because the sunglasses are part of the disguise you need for the scene with "the cleaner" (Clara). You might as well do all those other tasks you see first, also. Make sure you also have the MC walk outside of his house before using the map to fast travel. Actually, never use the map to fast travel from inside a building. Always go outside first.

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
How do the seasons work? Do I need to play the previous episodes first? Or is it just additive and I can play Season 5 directly?
hope it helps,
To know the whole story, to know which characters that you shall like it, i guess it is great to play from the first season.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
New character in Taffy Town!
Just now
Hello everyone!

Progress is going very well, and today we're excited to introduce a new character coming to Taffy Town. For a while now, we've wanted to expand the various stores and things around town, and we think this is the perfect opportunity!

Let us know in the comments some suggestions on what the name of our new clothes store assistant should be, and we'll pick our favourite one!

We'll be in touch with more substantial news soon.
As always,
Thank you all so much for your support,
Without you guys,
None of this would be possible,

-The Taffy Tales Team

ad83de21ae6a1e9db58328f3a8b16ba7.png

(Imagine that this is a gif of her speaking, will link it later can't do it atm)

Last edited:

Izakyu1

Aug 25, 2022
New character in Taffy Town!
Just now
Hello everyone!

Progress is going very well, and today we're excited to introduce a new character coming to Taffy Town. For a while now, we've wanted to expand the various stores and things around town, and we think this is the perfect opportunity!

Let us know in the comments some suggestions on what the name of our new clothes store assistant should be, and we'll pick our favourite one!

We'll be in touch with more substantial news soon.
As always,
Thank you all so much for your support,
Without you guys,
None of this would be possible,

-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 3179609

(Imagine that this is a gif of her speaking, will do link it later can't do it atm)
A new character out of the blue that no one asked for, (that I know of).

Bets on how fast this new character gets a sex scene before plenty of the other requested characters get one?

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes