Unity Abandoned TAG [v1.1.1] [Fluke S Studios]

frownbird

Feb 7, 2019
Fun little game. It's refreshing to play something original. Sometimes lewd games are at their best when it's a game first with lewd themes second. I like running around with an objective and just stopping to check out the girls when I want instead of sex being the win state.

For a first try this is a good start. Thank you for sharing, I hope you keep learning and developing games.

tutwank

Aug 9, 2016
extremely refreshing and different. Quite nice, can't wait for updates and see where this goes.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Sounds like Solaris
no it was a doujinshi of a man and a woman on a planet and he comes accros a slimegirl and fucks her. she imobilizes him and returns with their daughters to multiply even more, while sending a disguised clone back to the ship.

May 28, 2019
Hey Everyone!

First and foremost thank you all for such awesome feedback. It was really nerve racking for me to release this since I didn't know how it would be received, but this community is really inspiring and just makes me want to work harder!

A couple of things that I'm working on.

I am aware that there are some bugs to work out so I'll prioritize with these 1st.
-no audio or visual cue when taking damage - There is both a grunt and a camera shake on my end so I'll need to figure out why it's not working for anyone else
-Collisions on objects not working - Again, fine on my end so I'll get it fixed
-Motion Blur - I create an option to turn this on and off but I think most of the problem comes from a low FPS when lots of grass is in the scene so I'll optimize this as well

I'm also working on these things but I need to learn more in the process
-A new AI and combat system. I really want to polish this and just make it feel better. Some dodging, blocking
-Cloth physics
-A save system or check points
-A full options menu
And I'm also porting this to a better optimized version of Unity so we can have fun things like shaders, so stuff like the water (which looks like ass) can look like water

But again, thank you all so much for participating. You've definitely answered the question of whether or not to continue and I cant relay how awesome that truly feels

Last edited:
Reactions: Unknow_XY
May 28, 2019
I have to say this game looks appealing.. a nice original art style but.. without a Linux build I only can look at the sample pics so no idea about the game itself.. ;):LOL:
It actually may work on Linux. When building the game I did include it, but I personally don't have a way to test it.
I'd love to know if it works if you're willing to give it a shot

|-|ans

Jan 1, 2020
It actually may work on Linux. When building the game I did include it, but I personally don't have a way to test it.
I'd love to know if it works if you're willing to give it a shot
Of course I am happy to give it a try but.. no Linux runable script can be found so far.. already had a quick look at it yesterday, today a more intensive but.. it seems only windoze stuff to be found in the archive. So the Linux shell is not there yet..

May 28, 2019
Of course I am happy to give it a try but.. no Linux runable script can be found so far.. already had a quick look at it yesterday, today a more intensive but.. it seems only windoze stuff to be found in the archive. So the Linux shell is not there yet..
Thanks for letting me know, I'm working on some bug fixes and slight upgrades now so I'll include a separate Linux build when I get that stuff done

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
fluke. s studios
Can you add options to stretch the picture to full screen in the settings?
I am using 2560x1440 and therefore the picture is not stretched to full screen in your game.
large stripes remain on the side.

May 28, 2019
Just put out an update!
Hopefully a bunch of things you wanted were fixed.

Still working on a save system, but for now you respawn back at the beginning when defeated, but don't lose any progress.

Check out the changelog to see the other changes and there's still more to come

Last edited:

|-|ans

Jan 1, 2020
I don't have a LINUX system to test this out and I know how testy it can be to try to build for LINUX on a PC, but I gave it a shot

fingers crossed
MEGA
Guess what? It seems to work fine!
1599473697689.png
Moving around works, so thank you! After running around for a while, undressing some aliens and deactivating several orbs I can confirm it does work flawlessly as intended.. well done! (y)

Last edited: