Unity Abandoned TAG [v1.1.1] [Fluke S Studios]

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Game is blurry (low resolution) and aspect ratio is 4:3 with no options in game or on startup to adjust... This is the year 2020 right?

May 28, 2019
Game is blurry (low resolution) and aspect ratio is 4:3 with no options in game or on startup to adjust... This is the year 2020 right?
Anyone else having this issue?

The game build is set at 1920 x 1080 with "Ultra" Settings. Unity no longer contains that screen size adjustment on start up that it used to so I'm learning to build my own.

I test my builds on 2 systems. An i5-7400 with an RX580 and a 8 year old $500 HP with I think a hamster wheel for a GPU. I chose these settings since even that HP got 30-40fps and that seemed to be acceptable until I get a better system going

IF anyone else could chime in about this issue it would be greatly appreciated and I'll move it up the priority list,

But to answer your question, yes it is 2020

Reactions: Disco-Inferno

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Anyone else having this issue?

The game build is set at 1920 x 1080 with "Ultra" Settings. Unity no longer contains that screen size adjustment on start up that it used to so I'm learning to build my own.

I test my builds on 2 systems. An i5-7400 with an RX580 and a 8 year old $500 HP with I think a hamster wheel for a GPU. I chose these settings since even that HP got 30-40fps and that seemed to be acceptable until I get a better system going

IF anyone else could chime in about this issue it would be greatly appreciated and I'll move it up the priority list,

But to answer your question, yes it is 2020
Haha I like your sense of humour! (y)

I did recently solve the issue by the way. So my game started windowed by default at a 4:3 resolution. I found out that resizing the window adjusts the internal resolution as well. However I couldn't get a perfect full screen 1920 x 1080 without using the borderless window app from steam.

May 28, 2019
Haha I like your sense of humour! (y)

I did recently solve the issue by the way. So my game started windowed by default at a 4:3 resolution. I found out that resizing the window adjusts the internal resolution as well. However I couldn't get a perfect full screen 1920 x 1080 without using the borderless window app from steam.
Awesome, great to hear!

I can build the game either windowed or full-screen but haven't had success yet making an in-game option work. I chose the windowed method for now since I've played too many games that are full-screen only, and when something goes wrong they're a pain in the ass.

Ctrl+alt+del sucks and I don't want to be that guy

I'll get better!

May 28, 2019
Update 1.1.1 is Here!

Thank you for all your patience

Still not perfect and I know you can't polish shit into a diamond, but I sure am gonna try

Reactions: baron1976
May 28, 2019
I am still working on this project, however, at the moment my time is mostly focused on improving my skills. I'm also starting work on a little risque horror project so I'm splitting my time between these 2 games.
Well that and new job taking my time. Stupid money!