Tags that you love?

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Monster girls
Femdom
Harem
Ultra super-duper lovey-dovey wholesome stuff.

OnOWhatsThat

Jul 8, 2021
Monster boys/girls
Furries (More humanoid than feral in features [Esp for nsfw], the better!! Or if it's a cute sfw chibi game <3)
Femboys
Dudes
Men in general!!<33
Female protag
Tentacles
Realism/Not hyper/Anatomically correct/semi-correct (Anime is A-Okay<3)
Some girls... Depends on who, RE are an exception : )
Corruption
Blackmail
Manipulation
Romance
Older men (Not TOO old [30s-50s]... Unless you're talking about Mr Chris Redfield~ σ(≧ε≦σ) ♡ )
Dilfs, especially like... Albert Wesker!! Dad bod isn't preferred a lot...
Mind control
Femsub/Maledom
Degradation/Praise
Petplay
Slave/master
ddlg
mlwlm/mlw
Femdom/malesub (... Depends)
Kidnapped
Restricted (Like tied-up with rope)
Eldritch demons that are definitely living under my bed (hear me out on Wesker's Uroboros form)
Doing the y'know but not only for y'know but also for emotional bonding<3
Height differences!! Hopefully/Usually me being shorter because... I don't think I'm gonna be with someone who's below 5'1".
Monsters
Humiliation
Bloodplay/Edgeplay + Fangs/Teeth
Dubcon
SFW
From the media I like/hyperfixated with, sfw or not :3 (D:BH, RE, COD, The Boys, American Pyscho, MLP, DC Titans, Pkmn, SpyxFamily, many more~~ ..・ヾ(。><)シ)
Tons of things I'd rather not say...

And...Wholesome-ness too <3 I'd like to hug/pat/kiss/boop/etc. the dudes/gals in the game!! Makes me feel warm : )
Honestly, I just need a deep enough emotional attachment with the partner, and I'd do anything lol
Yess yes most of these things apply as receiving rather than giving... But it does depend on how I feel toooo~!! (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

Reactions: Artemis000

FelixStone

Nov 23, 2022
And...Wholesome-ness too <3 I'd like to hug/pat/kiss/boop/etc. the dudes/gals in the game!! Makes me feel warm : )
Honestly, I just need a deep enough emotional attachment with the partner, and I'd do anything lol
Yess yes most of these things apply as receiving rather than giving... But it does depend on how I feel toooo~!! (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)
I know how you feel >//<