Tags that you love?

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Pregnancy, harem, male protag, romance, virgin, furry (girls), vaginal sex, fantasy, big breasts, slave (girls).

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
My big 5 tags are: Milf, Big Tits, Harem, Male Protagonist, Incest.

The complementary 6th could be any of the following: Dating Sim, Romance, Lactation, Shota.

Reactions: EpicLust
Oct 31, 2017
Even though I am a recovering weab, I am finding that the tag that I get the most use would be 'Japanese Game' as it generally increases the chances of:

A - A game having an actual gameplay loop of some kind.
B - Being feature complete (minus a couple of bugfixes/minor updates at times).
C - Content that requires saying "... the fuuuuuuuuuuuuck?" at least once.

Key words being "increases the chances of" mind you, as they are not all bangers. I'll definitely tip my hat to Miel's naming game, as I do love me some alliteration, but downloading and clicking through their catalogue is definitely not going to happen (On the other hand though, the WolfRPG prefix has yet to disappoint me).

Other than that one specifically, I tend to stick to the technical tags to filter things out as they're usually hard to argue. Actual content tags have too much of the Princess Bride's "I don't think that means what you think it means" to be of use to me, and I'm not just speaking about this site when it comes to that.

Jan 10, 2022
my most preferred tags
  • male protag
  • lesbian
  • group sex
  • romance
  • pregnancy
  • animated (just renders don't do it for me)
  • incest
  • anal sex
  • harem
  • multiple endings
  • female protag (for lesbian only games)

Last edited:
Reactions: Juicer97

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Sandbox is the king. I really want to have control over the pace of the game more than anything.

Big Tits and Big Ass are really important to me, but these days, those tags have become close to meaningless, as some people consider a B-cup to be a big chest, and girls who look like toothpicks to have a big ass.

Pregnancy
Lactation
Cheating
Corruption
Exhibitionism
Futa
Group Sex
Milf
Multiple Penetration
NTR
Prostitution
Swinging

Reactions: Cutie-pie

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Pregnancy all the way, i dont know why there isnt more stuff with that in
For me, its like the final level/final payoff with a female character in the game. I love it when its available. And I agree, I'd love to see it a lot more than we do.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
btw Skeltom did the mods remove your thread?
I didn't get a notification but it seems they did. It's pretty fucking stupid if you ask me, none of the forums rules were broken as far as I know. It's likely just the mods puffing up again, or someone was crying about it. A fully clothed unfinished 3D models is somehow taboo I guess. They should look at the huge amounts of header images on the site already if that isn't allowed. May as well get rid of the Loli tag while their at it. Sorry for the little rant, but it's not the first time the mods around here have pulled a stunt like this.