3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

kemohomo

Apr 28, 2020
Im having this strange problem with its sound, its mute on my desktop although Ive never done anything to it.

Feb 16, 2021
Last edited:

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Sorry but people confuse save files with game files. Anyone have the SAVE FILE for the 1.0.0

Feb 16, 2021
hello, someone will have the link of the other game similar to tailbound?
Well, I don't know of any other Zelda-like games, but Oh So Hero! might be worth a look. It's a metroidvania, though.

There's also Bare Backstreets, but It's not even worth linking since it's a Jasonafex project like Amourus. He's ... quite infamous. Actually, that makes it pretty similar considering Carpetwurms whole deal.

If you don't mind a lack of combat, but do actually care about the top-down perspective, The Forest of Love might be up your alley, though it's bi.

...And that's all I know. Considering the list of non-rpg and non-vn furry games is small, I doubt I overlooked any. Feel free to correct me, I'd love being wrong about this one.

MrRaptox

Feb 2, 2020
Well, I don't know of any other Zelda-like games, but Oh So Hero! might be worth a look. It's a metroidvania, though.

There's also Bare Backstreets, but It's not even worth linking since it's a Jasonafex project like Amourus. He's ... quite infamous. Actually, that makes it pretty similar considering Carpetwurms whole deal.

If you don't mind a lack of combat, but do actually care about the top-down perspective, The Forest of Love might be up your alley, though it's bi.

...And that's all I know. Considering the list of non-rpg and non-vn furry games is small, I doubt I overlooked any. Feel free to correct me, I'd love being wrong about this one.
I was referring to the other game that he created similar to tailbound

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes