3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Sir, this is an underground site that is very much not legal, not a multibillion dollar company that produces substandard food compared to In-N-Out Burger.

Let's use Mini Ladd for example. He has a variety of reasons for the things he has done and he certainly didn't approach things in the right way (e.g. his apology) or have the right social network (well, after the Terroriser controversy) to support him. Does this mean I have to feel pity or even sympathetic when he ? Simply because he's a flawed man and he's reached rock bottom from the aftermath?

Both and has shown that carpetwurm has absolutely done as much PR damage that a gay furry artist could reasonably do. And some of these "variety of reasons" are disagreeable, definitely disagreeable for assertive pirates. And the accumulative amount of bridges he sets on fire prevents him from getting the "right social network" to support him.

First, we have very little info to actually go with the religious point, let alone confirmed info. I repeatedly asked for his denomination and absolutely nothing came out of it.

From the journals that I've recalled (since Carpetwurm LOVES to delete his past) his main reason he became a christian is because his gay relationship broke down and he just went full nuclear on his NSFW content. I also have that even as a 'christian', he's traded the sin lust for two other sins (Pride, as in he's a good christain and not a cumf*g & Wrath, as I can confirm he spouted cumf*g more than rarely on the replies around that time).
People keep saying he went full Trad Christian, not because he is actually preaching the gospel or the Nicene Creed, no it's because he's homophobic and right-wing. Now, being as 'christian' and as political as carpetwurm is not grounds of being a Trad Christian, and he's done very little to demonstrate that he's christian though his lack of 7 heavenly virtues. Yes, I have checked through his twitter history at that time, and no, .
this is some nice research and it looks like the furry fandom doesnt like him at all based on you posted 2 youtube furry fandom users.

carpetwurm is literally an asshole dev but his emotions breaks down so easily which he could not control on his own.

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
What a piece of crap. Nice animations, but that shit fighting mechnics... complete disaster.

Lafuelle

Jan 7, 2019
Sir, this is an underground site that is very much not legal, not a multibillion dollar company that produces substandard food compared to In-N-Out Burger.

Let's use Mini Ladd for example. He has a variety of reasons for the things he has done and he certainly didn't approach things in the right way (e.g. his apology) or have the right social network (well, after the Terroriser controversy) to support him. Does this mean I have to feel pity or even sympathetic when he ? Simply because he's a flawed man and he's reached rock bottom from the aftermath?

Both and has shown that carpetwurm has absolutely done as much PR damage that a gay furry artist could reasonably do. And some of these "variety of reasons" are disagreeable, definitely disagreeable for assertive pirates. And the accumulative amount of bridges he sets on fire prevents him from getting the "right social network" to support him.

First, we have very little info to actually go with the religious point, let alone confirmed info. I repeatedly asked for his denomination and absolutely nothing came out of it.

From the journals that I've recalled (since Carpetwurm LOVES to delete his past) his main reason he became a christian is because his gay relationship broke down and he just went full nuclear on his NSFW content. I also have that even as a 'christian', he's traded the sin lust for two other sins (Pride, as in he's a good christain and not a cumf*g & Wrath, as I can confirm he spouted cumf*g more than rarely on the replies around that time).
People keep saying he went full Trad Christian, not because he is actually preaching the gospel or the Nicene Creed, no it's because he's homophobic and right-wing. Now, being as 'christian' and as political as carpetwurm is not grounds of being a Trad Christian, and he's done very little to demonstrate that he's christian though his lack of 7 heavenly virtues. Yes, I have checked through his twitter history at that time, and no, .
>speculation: the post
>acts like the average twitter user seeking to cancel someone
>pretending drama breadtubers as a legitimate source
>but somehow what I wrote is "let alone confirmed"
>soapboxing a thread for your personal upsetti spaghetti

Sir, this is a Wendy's

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
>speculation: the post
>acts like the average twitter user seeking to cancel someone
>pretending drama breadtubers as a legitimate source
>but somehow what I wrote is "let alone confirmed"
>soapboxing a thread for your personal upsetti spaghetti

Sir, this is a Wendy's
Sir, this is F95, not Wendy's. If you want Wendy's, .

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes